• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SPT:  Auman nearly perfect-UCF must read

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

You are kidding right?  The S&M comes from the UCF administration and works its way down to the koolaid drinkers.  The sleeping giant?  Are you kidding?  How about that SEC invite that is on the way?  Everything has been image and words with you guys.  Do I need to even bring up that cheesy website and the cutouts?  

As far as the SEC invite, that is YOU (as usual) reading more into the situation than there is.

Now, how a "cheesy" website and cutouts can be smoke and mirrors is beyond me?  Do they promise an undefeated season or something?

NO.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Hoops,

Glad you are feeling good.  Bottom line, how does it feel looking up at us?  

That is the point.  We're NOT!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I bet you do Hoops.  

GoldenBuc is fired up.  I like it.  

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I bet you do Hoops.  

GoldenBuc is fired up.  I like it.  

I am!!!  I'll be at the game and my favorite thing in the world is to tailgate and go to UCF games!!  Especially games like these!!  Although...this game in particular hasn't been experienced...it'll be fun to be on the road so close to home!!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Hey UCFers,

How long does GOL stick around if he shows some success?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Hey UCFers,

How long does GOL stick around if he shows some success?

Don't know...

Bottom line...without GOL, UCF wouldn't have the only 120 yd Indoor Practice Facility in FLA, UCF wouldn't be planning on building a 45,000 on-campus stadium...without GOL UCF wouldn't of been able to sellout all of the 20 SkyBoxes in our new stadium...and without GOL...UCF never would of invested $600,000 plus annually on giving UCF Football Players free room/board/tuition so they could attend summer school free...practice/train on campus...plus have the athletic academic center/counseling service that we have now.

If GOL leaves...he sure leaves a lot behind...

It's already paid for UCF to hire GOL...and we haven't even won a game yet.

KL

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Don't know...

Bottom line...without GOL, UCF wouldn't have the only 120 yd Indoor Practice Facility in FLA, UCF wouldn't be planning on building a 45,000 on-campus stadium...without GOL UCF wouldn't of been able to sellout all of the 20 SkyBoxes in our new stadium...and without GOL...UCF never would of invested $600,000 plus annually on giving UCF Football Players free room/board/tuition so they could attend summer school free...practice/train on campus...plus have the athletic academic center/counseling service that we have now.

If GOL leaves...he sure leaves a lot behind...

It's already paid for UCF to hire GOL...and we haven't even won a game yet.

KL

However, if the team does not do well on the field fans are not going to attend games. Awfully hard to pay off debt on a stadium without good support.

You are right about the facilities, but the bottom line is winning on the field. Houston has great facilities and on par to anything the Big Three have yet they struggle to fill up their extensively renovated  on campus stadium, despite a relatively recent history of Heisman trophy winners and Top 10 finishes.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

CHICKIPOOS!!!

FROM MIKE BIANCHI.....

The only relevance here is in the irony that Bianchi (like UCF) started on the beat years before Auman, and Auman has since passed him by (like USF).   ;D