• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why the Hate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Content Count:  9,762
  • Days Won:  9

Why the hate between USF and UCF posters??  I'm a USF grad and have many UCF friends, but I've never understood why all the hatred?  We've never played, even though we are a natural rival, but yet some people insist on creating a contoversial message board.  I blame everyone, including my USF brethren.  Let's just enjoy the upcoming game and carry on like every other college matchup.

We have nothing to argue about really, do we?

"Nothing attracts a crowd, like a crowd...."  Soul Asylum

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

This kind of rivalry and smack talk is fun.  I dont know a single UCF fan, and i have no beef with the school (except that it is in Orlando, a town i despise) but that doesnt mean its not fun to get online and talk ****.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Yes two of my best buddies from HS that were best men in my wedding have been talking about this game for years... Now the week of the game they have decided not to come:(  Very disappointed however I will NOT return favor next year:)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

It's all good clean fun.

By the way,  UCF SUCKS !!!

:-*

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

What's football without smack?  It's not hate.  Well maybe there are a few...

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

JoeB,

It's just a game, have fun with it.  And this is just a message board, enjoy it.  No hate.  

By the way, UCF sucks!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Why the hate between USF and UCF posters??  I'm a USF grad and have many UCF friends, but I've never understood why all the hatred?  We've never played, even though we are a natural rival, but yet some people insist on creating a contoversial message board.  I blame everyone, including my USF brethren.  Let's just enjoy the upcoming game and carry on like every other college matchup.

We have nothing to argue about really, do we?

"Nothing attracts a crowd, like a crowd...."  Soul Asylum

First, you ask why all the "hate" and then you say this should be a rivalry. That makes no sense ......... besides it's not really hate from most Bulls fans in here, anyway. It's mainly just pointing and laughing at the silly Kanigits whining and begging for this game for years.   8)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Why the hate between USF and UCF posters??  I'm a USF grad and have many UCF friends, but I've never understood why all the hatred?  

There is your reason. I too have alot of friend that are UCFers and we talk **** to each other out of pure fun, and UCF sucks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

It's just fun ... when we played S. Carolina ... had lots of fun with their name and stuff.

I don't really see widespread hate.  I think for a while now, UCFers have been on this forum talking trash and trying to hype a football game between the two schools.  I have nothing against UCF or it's fans.  I hope it's a competitive game.