• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pictures??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys...anybody take any pics at the game? I'd love to see! When we're cheering, we can't always see the game, so it'd be nice to get a visual recap...also, where was the Bullbackers Tailgate? I looked but didn't see you all when the cheerleaders went out to tailgate with the fans.  I had a great time last night and I hope everyone else did too.  Cheering at USF has been a dream of mine since I was 8 years old, and I want to thank everyone who came out and supported our Bulls...thanks for making my first USF game cheering such a memorable one!   :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

You did a great job.

Sure Mike G will have 'em posted soon.

BULL Backers are on Ohio ... east of the stadium. Map on our link.

home_sack.jpg

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Sorry chicky, we tailgate off the beaten path down Ohio Ave.  We have or own lot.  We do have a bullbacker member (MikeG) who is always on the sidlelines taking pics.  Stay tuned and I am sure you will see a link.

Did you sign my calendar at FAD.  Which one are you (name? row? month?)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

We are having some problems with the Image Gallery that we hope to have resolved shortly.  At that point we'll hopefully have all the PSU and FAMU pics uploaded.

Going forward, we hope to be much more expedient in getting the pictures available to Bulls fans.

Brad

Thanks, ET!! It was so much fun, everything I had imagined it would be! That pic just looks plain painful! Our guys played great and the rookies really stepped up too and got some experience...Bullsmania- I wasn't at Fan Appreciation Day  :'( I was suffering from some severe strep throat, and I was too sick and too contagious too attend.  I'm actually on my second round of antibiotics right now trying to get over it but it's been tough with all these classes and our tough practices and weight training.  My name is Jenna Mitcheson, by the way...in our all-girl photo I'm on October, front row, far right :) On the field, you can usually spot me a mile away cuz I have a HUGE smile, and I am the only one on all-girl that wears two white ankle braces :)

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Bullsmania- I wasn't at Fan Appreciation Day  :'( I was suffering from some severe strep throat, and I was too sick and too contagious too attend.  I'm actually on my second round of antibiotics right now trying to get over it but it's been tough with all these classes and our tough practices and weight training.  My name is Jenna Mitcheson, by the way...in our all-girl photo I'm on October, front row, far right :) On the field, you can usually spot me a mile away cuz I have a HUGE smile, and I am the only one on all-girl that wears two white ankle braces :)

Sorry to hear that.  Actually, now that you mention that I think I remember you posting that somewhere else.  Hope you feel better.   Thanks for the info.

Thanks very much...I'm feeling a lot better actually. Football really is the best medicine! ;-)