• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where's my chair?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

I had a great time at the game all!  Thanks to the Bull Backers for giving me such a hard time about my black and gold USF shirt. (I hate you guys.)  The food was great BTW.  Thanks for the photos MikeG, hope you got some extra ones of Crystal!  ET, remember prospectors never cheat.  

On a game note, I was pleased with what I saw.1st team looked great.  CD and C4 can certainly use some work.  There should be no doubt as to our QB is for the rest of the season.  The stats don't lie.  

Our running game appears to be on fire.  Those backups sure looked good against FAMU.  I guess you can take that for what it's worth.

I'm so glad I bought season tix this year! Well worth the money, we had such a blast.

DOWN IN FRONT!

And lastly, whom from the Bull Backers took my chair home?  It was a green one sitting right by the grills/tables???  Jim??

Thanks again all!

I'll be sporting the black/gold USF gear next week!  (you bastards)

-Zman

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I was a bit surprised they lifted Carlton Hill from QB after a couple of series. The one throw he made was alaser and A. Jackson should have caught it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

LOL ... heard that when we got back to the tailgate.

Had a great time with your seats Z ... THANX !!!

Great Tailgate Backers ! Will be getting a headcount and will report in for ucf game by Thursday.

Go BULLS !!!

I was a bit surprised they lifted Carlton Hill from QB after a couple of series. The one throw he made was alaser and A. Jackson should have caught it.

It was a rocket, agreed.  If I remember correctly, wasn't it behind AJ though?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Z-man  

I don't recall seeing that chair but I'll bet that Matt picked it up. It was gone when I put away my stuff (the last stuff out there). Might want to post a heads up on the BBer board to keep it in scope.

nice meeting you bro and welcome to the sub-herd.

I had a great time at the game all!  Thanks to the Bull Backers for giving me such a hard time about my black and gold USF shirt. (I hate you guys.)  The food was great BTW.  Thanks for the photos MikeG, hope you got some extra ones of Crystal!  ET, remember prospectors never cheat.  

On a game note, I was pleased with what I saw.1st team looked great.  CD and C4 can certainly use some work.  There should be no doubt as to our QB is for the rest of the season.  The stats don't lie.  

Our running game appears to be on fire.  Those backups sure looked good against FAMU.  I guess you can take that for what it's worth.

I'm so glad I bought season tix this year! Well worth the money, we had such a blast.

DOWN IN FRONT!

And lastly, whom from the Bull Backers took my chair home?  It was a green one sitting right by the grills/tables???  Jim??

Thanks again all!

I'll be sporting the black/gold USF gear next week!  (you bastards)

-Zman

Zonald,

Glad you made it out to the Bull Backers tailgate... a grand time was had by all.

As for your chair, I don't know.  I will ask around, but chances are Matt (Bullheaded) probably has it.

It will most likely be there next week, so don't sweat it too much.  I also have your extra diet cokes in my fridge ... and since I don't drink 'em, I'll have them next week as well.

See you then.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Z ... the chair may be on ebay by tonight  ;)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

Matt and I were eyeballin' that chair afte he'd already loaded the truck. He has one just like it - and it was already loaded. He may have shoved it in just to keep it from getting tossed or "borrowed for an extended period of time".

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It was a rocket, agreed.  If I remember correctly, wasn't it behind AJ though?

Slightly behind him yes, but he still had both hands on the ball.

Thanks guys. That chair was $7 at Kmart!  Hopefully it will be reclaimed next week.  Looking forward to the UCF game.  

Bring cigars!