• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mark his words, the trash talk begins.

Guest USFTanker

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

1200 fans to the USC game?  The rumor perpetuated on the Unmoderated board is they bring so many more to away games than USF.  Looks like maybe 200 more last week to a drivable road game.

Another myth shot down.

You know that was all USC alloted to us right?  So we sold out and had to turn away a lot of interested buyers.  Can you say "Insert foot in mouth"?  Geez Brad you're taking a nose dive lately.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

So what if that's all you're allotted (allegedly).  That means you can't still come to the game?  Have ucf fans ever been to a college football game before?  There are tickets for sale everywhere outside the stadium.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

You know that was all USC alloted to us right?  So we sold out and had to turn away a lot of interested buyers.  Can you say "Insert foot in mouth"?  Geez Brad you're taking a nose dive lately.

You do know that this was already addressed on this thread, right?

That was all we were allotted.  Sorry if this has already been replied to.  I didn't get to the bottom of the thread.

Can you say "Insert foot in mouth"?  Geez k_f, you're taking a nose dive lately ...... listening to OUR radio broadcasts, trying to get into OUR in-game chat. Obsess much?

So what if that's all you're allotted (allegedly).  That means you can't still come to the game?  Have ucf fans ever been to a college football game before?  There are tickets for sale everywhere outside the stadium.  

Are you stupid or something?  The game was  a sellout.  If we did have fans come up and buy from scalpers how in the hell are we supposed to track that?  Have you ever been to a college football game besides a USF home game?

You do know that this was already addressed on this thread, right?

Can you say "Insert foot in mouth"?  Geez k_f, you're taking a nose dive lately ...... listening to OUR radio broadcasts, trying to get into OUR in-game chat. Obsess much?

I had to give Mav some back up.  I don't see whereas me adding my two cents even if it was already brought up constitutes a breach of logic.  I like the ad nauseum thing.  There is no foot in mouth clause here.  If Mav already stated it, then it doesn't make my post incorrect now does it?  I think you're the one starting to fall off.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Are you stupid or something?  The game was  a sellout.  If we did have fans come up and buy from scalpers how in the hell are we supposed to track that?  Have you ever been to a college football game besides a USF home game?

Ahh, so UCF fans only buy tickets if they can be tracked... not to support the team or anything.

Gotcha.

Ahh, so UCF fans only buy tickets if they can be tracked... not to support the team or anything.

Gotcha.

Yeah yeah yeah.  We sold out our allotment which is something that USF could never do.  We probably had more than 1200 there, but if it can't be verified why should we bring it up.  We're not like USF.  We bring real hard numbers, not some trumped up announced attendance or fake SAT score.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I had to give Mav some back up.  I don't see whereas me adding my two cents even if it was already brought up constitutes a breach of logic.  I like the ad nauseum thing.  There is no foot in mouth clause here.  If Mav already stated it, then it doesn't make my post incorrect now does it?  I think you're the one starting to fall off.

My bad. I forget you're used to dealing with Kanigits who need things pointed out to them three or four times before it sinks in. I'm sure when Brad read Mav's post he became aware of the allocation situation whereas there are probably UCFers reading this and still not comprehending that the subject's been broached. I fully expect at least one more reading challenged Kanigit post chastising Brad for his mythical "ignorance" ....

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

well happy birthday...i have a suggestion.......NO UCF POSTS TILL THEY WIN A FAHKIN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!