• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How long before "Fire Dave Wannstedt." b

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

After that embarrassing loss to ND, how long before the Pitt Fans start calling for Dave Wannstedt's head.  This guy has proven he can't coach in the NFL and after yesterday perhaps Div 1 football.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

How this stiff continually gets head coaching jobs is amazing to me.  Just ask us Fins fans about him.  The guy has no idea what he is doing.  If not for Jimmy Johnson, he would never have gotten a head job at eitehr Chicago or Miami.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc would hire him in a second

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  44

D line is young and got pushed around easily with a couple of injuries to add insult to situation. granted DW will need some W's but has done a heck of a job of recruiting he has quite a bit of leeway(sp?) I expect him to add acouple of FL. boys soon.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

How this stiff continually gets head coaching jobs is amazing to me.  Just ask us Fins fans about him.  The guy has no idea what he is doing.  If not for Jimmy Johnson, he would never have gotten a head job at eitehr Chicago or Miami.

My sentiments exactly. It's not just that he lost games; he was completely incompetent, in the most literal sense. He has no head coaching skills of any kind.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Pitt needs to fire DW now!  There is no excuse for a tonight's performance.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

I have been saying for years that Dave Wannstedt is a lousy coach, at the NFL, college or even the pee-wee league level.  He always hid under some other great coach's skirt;  his true colors have shown since he became the top guy.

Screw Pitt.  They hired this idiot, so the got what they deserved.  Their troubles might make it easier for USF to beat them.

I wonder if Dan Marino is secretly smiling right now.  The sucky ex-Bears coach who basically told the greatest quarterback of all time that his services were no longer needed struggled at the Dolphins and is now struggling at his alma mater.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

They may not have fire Dave - he may just quit. I was just on Rivals.com and there are already 200 posters on line there. Perhaps they have been there all night. Tons of posts - too many to read. I really feel sorry for Pitt fans and I am not feeling to good about it either. Pitt was supposed to be one of the BE anchors this year. The BE is now in trouble and we need others to step up. Hopefully USF can continue to play well.

BRING BACK WALT !!!!!

DW

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

hope we beat them and i hope they keep the stiff!

NE is learning that lesson the hard way ...but even they beat pitt!