• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Penn State board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I was just reading some of their posts.  They are complaining how poor the D was giving up 297 yards to a second rate team.

Some call us "southern florida" it's quite amusing reading

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235

I was reading the board too and it is obvious that most of their fans consider us to be a third rate team.  Well, that's alright with me since I would bet on us winning the game if we played again.  I think we've improved this year and I do admit that PJ looks quite a bit better - much more comfortable back there.

I hope the guys come away from this game with the knowledge that we are not out of place being a BCS team, and that we can play with the "storied" teams from other conferences.  If it is true that Penn State has one of the nation's best defenses, then I say we have the chance to be pretty good.

In the end, I would rather have our team than the one from State College, PA - including the coaching staff.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Reminds me of UCF vs PSU in 2002. 24-21 PSU win.  They were very lucky to escape.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Reminds me of UCF vs PSU in 2002. 24-21 PSU win.  They were very lucky to escape.

I don't think Penn State was "lucky" to escape USF, but we certainly could have beaten them if a few breaks went the other way...

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

The whole thing SUCKS...  We shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I think it was pretty evenly matched. We just made more mistakes than they did.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551

I found it interesting to read what other people think about this program.  Most of the country does not know who we are.  We were supposed to be the lamb led to slaughter for them.  They are complaining about the lamb becoming a Bull and not going down quietly

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

Guys I thought your team was underrated!  If your receivers get better at holding onto the ball you'll do fine.  

Hang in there!  I thought you had an excellent looking team!  GIve them hell in the Big East.  I am now a Bulls fan after seeing you have only played football for like 10 years.  Have to go with the under dog!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  14

Your team PLAYED A GREAT GAME. Our off. line did poorly. I thought your offense had a lot of trouble initially but then adjusted and heald their own. Both teams made a lot of mistakes which balanced out and I think the score was a true reflection of the relative strength of the teams. I was VERY impresssed with your coaching staff and the adjustments they made against our defense. Good luck the rest of the season and BEAT PITT!!

Ted