• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Blizzard Warning at PSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

We need a photoshop of some PSU fans in white running from the Bulls (a la Pampalona)!

;D

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

The Nittwits have teamed with Penn State Athletic Marketing to provide a boost in homefield advantage

What is Athletic Marketing, I have never heard of that term?? Can someone please explain

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

that is one thing that makes me sick about going to football games. These people seem to leave in the 4th qtr. at the first sign of trouble...I remember people walking out during the '03 UL game before USF tied it and won in 2ot. Just like back in 2000 when I was at RJS when the Bucs-Rams MNF game weas a thriller. the section I was in almost went empty when the Rams took the lead late. I screamed and cussed every Mother F@#ker that left. I do the same at USF games. just like Memphis and PITT last year....go to support stay to support....and cuss the other team as much as possible...(as long as there is no little kiddies around)

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I have never left a football game early, regardless of the outcome.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

I wonder if USF will ever charge students for tickets...I know UF charges $7.00 a game for students. found that out the hard way when I bought a student ticket and a pencil for 2002 UF-UM  for $125.00

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

Biggtipp -  You need to sit in my section 239... Whenever anyone gets up the entire section yells, "hey where you going?"   We have been doing it from day 1... Of course most of the people in the section have gotten used to it but there are still the occasional people that get bent out of shape when we give them **** about leaving... I always tell them that season tix can be bought in other sections...  We could always use more people..  Funny thing is last year in USC game we started yelling the same thing when a couple of Bull fans started to leave and someone from the crowd said hey you guys are awesome I listen to you at every home game!   Yes any attempting to leave psu regardless of the score will here the same thing!