• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Crap from the Tribune!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, was looking through my Sunday Tampa Tribune paper today and saw that in the Travel section they had front page information called "Rivalry Revelry".  It basically showed all of the major Florida football programs, EXCLUDING USF  >:(, and information with regards to places to tailgate, places to eat, etc. and even mentioned there upcoming games.  

I understand it's an article discussing things to do when/if you travel to these places to watch games, but come on...this is Tampa and our home team is USF.  Whey couldn't they at least put the same information in there so that people in Tampa could get an idea where to go when/if they watch a USF game.  I'm sure there are several people in Tampa who have no idea what goes on for the USF games.

For God's sake they even had BCC and FAMU info!

They will be getting some choice words from me this afternoon!  

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  292

Sorry...just saw the thread started earlier today!  Oh well...still think it sucks.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I thought the same thing.  What a slap in the face.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

What is the authors E mail address. Her name is Karen Haymon Long. We need to bombard her with email bombs so she and her ilk do not ever forget USF!!! Please somebody post it. Thanks.   Reaper

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Hey fellas...before we get all worked up, the perspective of the article - being in the Travel section and all - is targeting the LOCAL folks who would be headed out of town for the events...the general line of thinking being that if you're local YOU ALREADY HAVE A HANDLE ON USF related t'gates!!!

If you'll take a little jog over to the UCF Sports board, you'll see that this was a very perplexing subject for the Florida Tech crowd.  :o

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Nobody ever acused them of being the brightest around, everything has to involve an anti-USF element.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Wooley, please se my comment on the "Brett" subject area. For the lack of time and sufurfulousy, please read that. I think that is why so many of us are po'd   Reap

What is the authors E mail address. Her name is Karen Haymon Long. We need to bombard her with email bombs so she and her ilk do not ever forget USF!!! Please somebody post it. Thanks.   Reaper

KLong@tampatrib.com

(for those who didn't know, the Trib lists all of their reporters addresses on their website: http://tampatrib.com/tribhelp/staff.htm)

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If you'll take a little jog over to the UCF Sports board, you'll see that this was a very perplexing subject for the Florida Tech crowd.  :o

I would think most subjects would fall in that category for that crowd .......   8)