• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attention Atheltic Department!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

Other problem with PSU is that unlike 'Bama we are going to be spread out around the stadium

All the visiting fans are in one location.  It is one block of tickets of the first few rows of 2 sections.  But they are all ajoing each other.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

My what spoiled children we are all becoming!  Shirts would be great but I'm sure athletics has a lot more on their plate right now.  I'm going and I'm bringing my own shirt.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

What a joke there are only about 500 people going and they cannot get t-shirts, all they probably have to do is ask a sponsor if they want their logo on the back and boom we would get shirts. All the money that was made off the travel packages that cant buy t-shirts for $6 a pop, As previously stated this show is not being ran Big East Style

not to stray from your point but I think there are closer to 1,000.  

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

What a joke there are only about 500 people going and they cannot get t-shirts, all they probably have to do is ask a sponsor if they want their logo on the back and boom we would get shirts. All the money that was made off the travel packages that cant buy t-shirts for $6 a pop, As previously stated this show is not being ran Big East Style

If the sponsorship is so darn easy, why don't you get off your butt and find someone to buy the shirts.  

Everyone complains about how little money there is in the athletic department to begin with, and you want them to dole out an extra $5-$6K so you can get your free shirt.  How about this, everyone wear green and gold.  Don't you own any Bulls gear?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Athletic dept only sold about 500 tickets, so if 500 people bought tickets ont heir own then we will have 1000 fans. Say we compromise and there are 700-800 fans, with discounts they get on t-shirts and having a sponsor throw their logo on the back we coud easily get these shirts for $6-$7 a pop. Of course everyone has their own bull gear but we would look a heck of alot better if we all had the same shirt.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Leave Jewbull alone!  My god the kid is one of the best fans we have... He has been to many away games... It seems like yesterday I was buying him a beer at ECU... The kid just wants to win and represent!   The main point is we are going to be on a national stage and we should look like we are a established football school, not a start-up program...  Ultimately it is how we play on field we just want to represent!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Leave Jewbull alone!  My god the kid is one of the best fans we have... He has been to many away games... It seems like yesterday I was buying him a beer at ECU... The kid just wants to win and represent!   The main point is we are going to be on a national stage and we should look like we are a established football school, not a start-up program...  Ultimately it is how we play on field we just want to represent!

I stood through a freaking monsoon in Birmingham last year.  It was a nationally televiesed game, and I didn't get a free shirt!

Just like you said, the play on the field will establish our presence to the football world.  Not a bunch of shirts in the stands.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

Athletic dept only sold about 500 tickets, so if 500 people bought tickets ont heir own then we will have 1000 fans. Say we compromise and there are 700-800 fans, with discounts they get on t-shirts and having a sponsor throw their logo on the back we coud easily get these shirts for $6-$7 a pop. Of course everyone has their own bull gear but we would look a heck of alot better if we all had the same shirt.

They only sold about 500 but they also gave away about 500 to family and so forth.

1000!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Please, Talk about getting $$$ outta any of them is a joke.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Hey Guys:

Just here to confirm we will not be supplying shirts for fans in attendance at PSU.  We have at two games that I remember in the past (OK, AL) but are focusing our limited budgets on other projects (such as building a few new facilities that we are in desperate need of...see Softball, Baseball, Soccer, etc.).

I don't know of any other major program in the country that provides shirts for their fans when they go to a football road game.  Some will do it at a home game, but I don't know of any instances of it being done at a road game except the two times we have done it.

I would encourage everyone to wear green and gold and we will hopefully in the future look at doing the shirt giveaway on occasion.  Thanks everyone for your support and we will see you at PSU.

Eric

P.S.  We have sold between 600-700 tickets plus the tickets provided for student-athletes which gets us right near 1,000.  FYI!