• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida - Penn State Prediction Contest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

1)  Penn State

2)  48-0

3)  99 yds

4)  A. Hall  (with 10 yards recieving -less than 50 rushing)

USF is going to make PSU actually look good on the offensive side of the ball. Reality will set in unfortunately for the Nitts once they play the top Big Ten 10. I am not expecting USF to win more than a couple games this year and PSU is just going to be an early wake call for all you dreamers.

Quoting a PSU fan:

"Wow, it's good to see strong fan support, but if I was trying to win a contest, I'd be a little more realistic in my prediction:

How can you possibly think that USF can put up more than 21 points against the PSU Defense when no one did it on us last year?

13 of you think USF is going to win versus 5 that predict a loss.  I always want my team to win, but trust me, for a prediction contest, I've got my team losing 5 games this year.  I hate to have to do it, but I'm realistic.  

Best of luck to you.  I think you'll need it on 9/3. "

Now that is what I'd expect from a Nitt. Did the guy answer any of Bulliever's questions? Just like them Big Ten teams to NOT to play by the rules. And did he even make a prediction? I don't believe he did :P He says he THINKS PSU will lose 5? Then which 5 are those? I really would like TO KNOW!! Is USF one of the 5 or NOT ????? ;D

Sorry guys, I just don't think USF is ready for playing BCS competition. I predict a long season for you all. No one hopes that I am wrong more than me. I really do hope I am wrong.  I will be rooting hard for the Bulls despite my prediction, but I had to make the prediction I made because I REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS CONTEST !!!blob8.gif

DW

UConn has not beaten USF, and there is nothing I can see to say they've out recruited USF.  If we're to have a long year, Conneticut is screwed.  Hall is a legitimate pick for the BE MVP and had over 5 ypc against EVERY SINGLE TEAM we played.

USF 17 PSU 10

A. Jackson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis Lipp

Your USF Bulls!!!!

31-17

A. Jackson( my brother from another mother)

S.J. Green( Sweet Juice)

J. Chambers( Rocky)

Ced Hill( Sled)

J. Peyton( Peeeee----toooyyyyy)

A. Hall( Superstar)

They all will produce!!!

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

USF

16-10

Let's say Andre Hall on some screen passes

I had a dream with this score in it last night and the New York Times writing about what a new low it was for the legacy of JoePa. Then again, I once had a dream where I was playing in the Super Bowl, so take that for what it's worth.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

1) Penn State (USF beats the spread)

2) 27-10

3) 197

4) A. Jackson

Hello from Happy Valley.  Nice board and nice contest.

Reason for my pick:  You guys have a great running back, and if you can get out to an early lead by a few big plays or PSU miscues, you could very well use that to play a posession game and beat us.  However, I think with the speed we have on Sp Teams and offense (albiet unpolished speed) the lions will put up a few TD's early and prevent USF from utilizing their most powerful offense weapon.

Good luck on your season and for those of you joining us in State College, enjoy your trip.  Also, try to go the Phyrst on Beaver Ave between Allent and Pugh late night for lots of beer, Phyrst Phamily band, and table wars...it will be packed but well worth it (or try the Rathskellar or Darkhorse as great alternatives).

One last request, PLEASE lay a serious huring on Pitt on 10/15...it would make my year.  ;D

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  14

Penn State

34-17

Peyton

Game will be close until mid point in 3rd qtr when PS depth starts to tell on USF. USF takes early lead with some surprises for the PSU defense but they adjust and shut down the USF offense. USF gets late score against our reserves.

Possible Positive PS Surprises: Super freshman live up to billing

, PSU running game comes to life with both M Rob and Scott getting 100+ yards.

Possible Negative PS Surpises: Super frosh turned into Stupor frosh by USF D, Off. line loses battle up front, special teams are anything but, game a defensive battle with either team having a chance to win going into the final six minutes.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  143

1.  Penn State

2.  31-13

3.  298

4.  Peyton

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1