• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GT Tailgate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Good afternoon!

It has been a few years since I have been to a USF home game, last time I went to the Bulls Varsity tailgate which included free beer and wine but I don't think they are doing that anymore.  I am bringing my boyfriend and want him to have the best USF experience! Where is the best place to tailgate, and what can we bring?!!

Thanks everyone! GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

I am not sure if they still do the alumni tent or not. I looked on the alumni association's website and facebook page and could not find any information about home game tailgates, and I usually stay on the north side of the stadium. 

As far as where the best place to tailgate is, I think it depends on what kind of tailgate experience you are looking for. If you are looking for more of a family setting, I would say the lots on the south side of the stadium are more family oriented. That is where they set up the fan zone (right outside the stadium between gates C and D) which usually includes free food, games, tents, vendors, etc., and always has loud family friendly music. That is also where they do the Bull stampede, where the players walk from the bus to the stadium. I personally like to have more of a party vibe at my tailgates so I set up in lot 4 (North side) where more of the students and younger alumni go. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

First home game in years for me as well. North side it is for us! Hope we have a good turnout and get the w. Real sick of hearing about that other school

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I'll be bringing my nephew to this one. Won't be tailgating but if anyone is willing to let us stop by and join in on the fun we can bring our own drinks and hang out. Other wise we will probably just head into the stadium as soon as we can and watch all the pregame warmups and such. 

gonna be a warm one, stay hydrated my friends 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  1

Lot 4 if you’re a current student or wanna party lot 5 and up if you want a family atmosphere. If you were in any club while at USF then you can just go to there tailgate