• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Comparing the 2016 and 2017 offenses

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Let's compare defensive stats while we are at it.  Last time I checked, both contribute to wins.  (So do special teams, but I don't want to see those stats)

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Thanks visible voting system! Now I can see people like @goldenbrahm1996 throwing the down vote around. And with no reason posted to back it up, I have to assume he's in the #NeverGilbert camp like TDS.

I wouldn't have pegged you as one of the people here who would get emotional about down votes.  Interesting days around here....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I wouldn't have pegged you as one of the people here who would get emotional about down votes.  Interesting days around here....

Meh... it was more just thinking out loud about people who like to click the down arrow just because someone has a different viewpoint. It's a message board for christ's sake, tell me why I'm wrong.

Down votes are like leaving a flaming bag of dog **** on my front doorstep. I'm not emotional about it, just leave a card next time so I know what your beef is.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Meh... it was more just thinking out loud about people who like to click the down arrow just because someone has a different viewpoint. It's a message board for christ's sake, tell me why I'm wrong.

Personally, I just argue against and beat issues into the ground when I don't agree with something enough to actually respond.   As for the down votes, they might as well be "thoughts and prayers" so I don't care about them because they add nothing to the environment here.   Then again I probably care more about people caring about them than I should, but it's funny to see people get riled up about something so pointless.  The downvotes appear to be the most effective way to low effort troll some here....  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Thanks visible voting system! Now I can see people like @goldenbrahm1996 throwing the down vote around. And with no reason posted to back it up, I have to assume he's in the #NeverGilbert camp like TDS.

Sure, I'll gladly post a reason. By and large Yards Per Play has universally become the best way to evaluate how effective an offense is. Even if you don't agree with that, the author gave multiple other reasons to show how ineffective the offense was compared to the prior year. Based on your post, I assumed there was no use in arguing with you as there is little to no chance you'd change your point of view.