• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congratulations To Coach Greenberg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think anyone is calling him a saint... Minceberge just game him some props for moderate success this season, as a friend.  Nothing more...

we all want Mac to excel and from what we have seen, are thinking it will happen.  

I'm already tremendously excited about next season, and this one isn't even over yet :o

Just hope we get some bigmen.  Jones will be good, if he even plays (fingers crossed), and diarra has improved, but still needs a ton of work.  Brigman and Leather are getting better all the time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

dmince-  you are seth fan. you must have been bitterly disappointing at his performance at USF

you look foolish defending him. he left USF. he wasn't fired. he didn't want USF.

USF gave him every opportunity to suceed here. he couldn't

he has achieved nothing at VT.the standard by which all coaches are judged are championships. seth has  never won one and never will. he always has his eye on the next job. not an admirable guy.

he bailed on USF kids he recruited.

dmince stop being an ass kiss.it is not becoming

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

smazza is right on about the situation. Seth needs to win an NIT or NCAA tourny game before I can call him a good coach. Seth always won some big games such as Memphis, Pitt, Providence, Texas, and Cal. He just could not win under pressure. Also, I am tired of hearing the low budget excuse. Jim Leavitt pretty much put that excuse to rest by winning football games with a low budget when we first started the football program. As a matter of fact, I believe the success of the football team put more pressure on Coach Seth at USF because he could no longer use that low budget excuse. When Leavitt wins while working out of the trailors, you can bet that the USF basketball program should have been able to win games. I think the sad thing about it was that Seth was so close to taking USF to the next step in 2000 and 2001. When you have **** Vitale saying that USF should be in the BIG DANCE in 2001. Also, I remember some preseason magazine predicting USF to make the Sweet 16. The point is that Seth did not live up to expectations which is why alot of us believe he was not a good coach. Seth recruited well, but he just did not have the good X's and O's that USF needed.

leavitt did more with less

winning breeds success,money and opportunity

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

dmince-  you are seth fan. you must have been bitterly disappointing at his performance at USF

you look foolish defending him. he left USF. he wasn't fired. he didn't want USF.

USF gave him every opportunity to suceed here. he couldn't

he has achieved nothing at VT.the standard by which all coaches are judged are championships. seth has  never won one and never will. he always has his eye on the next job. not an admirable guy.

he bailed on USF kids he recruited.

dmince stop being an ass kiss.it is not becoming

He is only good for a 17-14 or similar record.  At least BP took them to the NCAA tournament 2x.  I believed all the hype only to watch the team fold in the clutch under SG.

i found it interesting that dmince pronouced his love for usf griff along with seth.sweet.

so is dmince mike mincberg or this other guy named dave. dave who?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

so is dmince mike mincberg or this other guy named dave. dave who?

LOL, that about says it all.  

Dmince is not mike, mike is his brother.  Dave was SG VP and Griff was Pres and Trustee.

Mike is running for Pres this year.

i need a friggin scorecard on this board

thanks vg