• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congratulations To Coach Greenberg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

You have just guided VT to their first ever BE tournament and have the 20th best recruiting class in the country.  Now I'll just sit back and wait for the jealous Seth-Haters to post their usual whiny, uneducated, erroneous rants.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I don't understand why fans on either side of the Seth issue bother to post for or against him.  He's gone, let it go.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

Exactly Seth is gone, how about we forget about him whether you like him or not and worry about our own team

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

For the love of God, can we all please get over Seth? I think there are more Seth posts here than McCullum's.  Really, what's up with this sick obsession?

edited: 'cause I just realized dmince is dave...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If you don't think mince's post belongs, just don't respond...

i see no problem with what he posted...  He isn't begging for seth to return, he's just making a comment.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Clearly this thread belongs on the Big East Discussion board

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

If you don't think mince's post belongs, just don't respond...

i see no problem with what he posted...  He isn't begging for seth to return, he's just making a comment.

Exactly

GO BULLS

Guest S. Bien

This is ridiculous.  First, its not like Seth formed some sort of dynasty here, or he was a legend in some way.

At USF, Seth was a mildly successful coach, that had a decent recruiting snag here or there.

There are other coaches in our past that have achieved more with less so I don't see why someone would be try to rub it in our faces.

OHHHHH, wwooooo Seth got them to the conference tourney.  He must be awesome if he did that!  Besides, if he does awesome at Vtech then fans should be scratching their heads and wondering what Seth was doing with his stay in Tampa!

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

It's not like I don't support McCullum. USFGriff and I bought each other honorary coach on the bench seats, attended 90% of the games, and made signifigant contributions to athletics at USF. We, along with Student Body Presidential Candidate Mike Mincberg, have told McCullum that we will do whatever we can to help him, the same we did with Seth.

Seth is awesome. He is a great mentor, coach, family man, friend, citizen, and role model.  I have learned a lot from him. I enjoyed watching him prove you guys wrong this year, and am positive he will continue his success. He did a great job here considering the luck he had.

If Seth would have lost by thirty to Rutgers again last night, it would've been all over this board. Now I post about Seth doing something positive and everyone starts crying. I am just being fair.

USFGriff and I are happy people who love USF. We understand athletics is a business and do not hold vendettas against people who pursue other opportunities for their families. This is a fundamental right for citizens of this great country. Life is too short to dislike people for petty reasons.

In closing:

1) I love Seth he's my guy. (Before you make any jokes realize that  I have a gorgeous girfriend while you have soft hands and a bottle of Jergens)

2) RMC is cool too and I will continue to support him

3) USFGriff is a great citizen and USF BULL

4) Love thy neighbor

5) God Bless America

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

1) I love Seth he's my guy. (Before you make any jokes realize that  I have a gorgeous girfriend while you have soft hands and a bottle of Jergens)

nah,make that Astroglide...