• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's to the Reaper... joining the ranks of many

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

USF students before him that have walked that walk. The best and worst walk of your life IMO. The best because you reached the finish line... four hard years (or five), paid off when you cross that stage. The worst because you say good bye to your friends, late night pizza runs while studying with that one super hot coed you've been trying to score with, "free money" at the beginning of every semester, free tickets to all sporting events, the first day of classes where you try to see what fine ass USF girls your going to mack on for the next four months... man the list goes on forever Reaper...

Do me favor... don't graduate... stay there forever... I screwed myself by taking to many classes and graduating and now I'm in Arizona trying to figure the best way to get back to Tampa to start a boycott of that Gators joint invading our turf.

Congrats Reaper... it seems like you will never get there... and bam! Next thing you know, you're trying to cop a kiss out of Judy while on the stage hoping she'll slip you some tongue (Just Kidding there!).

Do yourself a favor... if you get drunk like I did... goto the bathroom before the ceremony... it lasts a long ass time and you are basically stuck!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the great words of advice terry. Who knows, maybe I might score one from Judy  ;D!!! (she is in my age range!!!) But who knows, maybe I hear a Masters calling. But until then, teaching is in my horizon. Thanks to all who made it special, especially you Terry, matty, bunt, and all the crew. You all have made an old man's dream come true. I will always be a Bull. Until somewhere else calls me away, I am still here in Tampa, to do what comes naturally...supporting our Bulls. And who knows, maybe the Reaper will be back. It's all up to him! Thanks again folks, and as always, GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Congrats Mitch!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

congrats mitch, we still better see you at the games.  what time are you graduating at?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks for the great words of advice terry. Who knows, maybe I might score one from Judy  ;D!!! (she is in my age range!!!) But who knows, maybe I hear a Masters calling. But until then, teaching is in my horizon. Thanks to all who made it special, especially you Terry, matty, bunt, and all the crew. You all have made an old man's dream come true. I will always be a Bull. Until somewhere else calls me away, I am still here in Tampa, to do what comes naturally...supporting our Bulls. And who knows, maybe the Reaper will be back. It's all up to him! Thanks again folks, and as always, GO BULLS!

Reap,

What grade level/subject do you want to teach?  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Congrats Mitch.  Hey man you gave some young bucks a few ideas also.  Good luck on your big day and slap Judy on the booty.