• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football Fans Perspective On the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

It's unfortunate to be on the wrong end of one of the greatest games of the year. While browsing reddit, I noticed that the USF-UCF post-game thread was the #9 trending story on the entire site with more than 1,800 comments. It's interesting to see the thoughts of the average college football fan. If nothing else, it looks like the game was great exposure for both teams.

Here are some perspectives from college football fans on the CFB sub-reddit. The top-rated comments sorted by popularity are:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7fblau/postgame_thread_ucf_defeats_usf_4942/?st=jaffkbhe&sh=80bf2ec7

1. "What a ******* game" - A Wisconsin fan, 349 pts

2. "This is one of those great games that you want to watch from a neutral perspective but not for your own team. It’s also one of those even greater games where you still have a heart attack watching even though you don’t have a team in it." - An Oregon fan, 599 pts

3. "GAME OF THE YEAR" - A Michigan fan, 1841 pts

4. "Idk anything about cfb but that was very exciting" - A casual viewer, 1172 pts

5. "USF didn't lose this game. UCF just won it more" - An FSU fan, 1352 pts

6. "Quinton Flowers just had one of the greatest performances I've ever seen, and looked bored the whole time doing it." - Central Arkansas/Arkansas fan,  217 pts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

#6 actually made me chuckle. I love Quinton but his calm demeanor doesn’t exhibit his competitive spirit . He can look “bored” or out of it but he just keeps on fighting. A special player indeed.