• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Practice Observations and Photo Gallery

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

Does the nike shorts mean Nike uniforms?  

Is this the 'Bama shirt from a few years ago?  

238585.jpg

Is that Lipp?  JewBulls' favorite player! lol  :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387

As I stated before, we're in position to start a cycle of great QBs. Julmiste wasn't the reason we were 4-7 last year. Our D was young. Talented but young. We scored enough points to win seven or eight games last year. We couldn't make the stops when we needed to and were burned long a few times by some talented QBs.

We now have the receivers who can open up the field and with Andre in the backfield we are balanced.

Check the stats. PJ didn't turn the ball over much and most routes seemed to be short. He's got the arm and the toughness. Remember, he is now just a junior. Now he has the experience and an O and D for us to be winners... this year. If someone beats PJ out then we are just that much better.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

PJ is going to be throwing to essentially the same group of receivers as he did last year with the exception of a couple of frosh who may get some playing time and Jackson the transfer.  Granted they didn't always hold onto the ball but anyone could watch PJ and see he had NO touch whatsoever.  Hitting your receiver in the numbers half the time and throwing it in the dirt from 8 yards away the rest of the time isn't going to cut it.  We've lost a lot of experience on the O line and if my memory serves me we are going to be starting TWO frosh at both OT positions.  This doesn't bode well.  If PJ starts, he starts.  However I for one was hoping someone would come in and knock our socks off.   Be as myopic as you care to be but don't kid yourself into thinking PJ is going to come out and be great all of a sudden.  I don't care how many preseason reports I read that say how great he is doing.  We heard all that garbage last year as well.  He is not a playmaker and is not a BE calibre QB.  He was recruited when we weren't even in CUSA and if he were a HS senior right now he wouldn't be on ours or any other BCS school's radar.  

Sorry to be negative because I think he's a good guy but he just isn't going to be the one to lead us to great things.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

BullGator is right on the mark.  The D must be much better this year for USF to compete in the Big East.  All the major players are back on O, and with PJ and the receivers a year older and more experienced, the passing game should be improved.  PJ doesn't have to be a superstar, just more consistent.  He has the tools.  

How about that pic of Brouce!?!  I hope he gets some PT and shows us all what a stud he is.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

man, i thought they build a new athletic facility.. if they cant have a stadium on campus, they couldve at least build some well-manicured fields.. those fields look so ghetto

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

man, i thought they build a new athletic facility.. if they cant have a stadium on campus, they couldve at least build some well-manicured fields.. those fields look so ghetto

they arent on the practice fields....

pics taken were on the fields located directly behind the facility that are IM fields.  the real practice fields are top notch

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

The USF practice fields were complete redone by the NFL so they can be used as practice fields for the Super Bowl.  The turf is the same as RayJay, with the same slope and crest.

Oh, and with straight lines.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

We have had those practice shorts now for the past 2 years...That might mean we are working our way towards new uni's, but Im not sure. All of our apperal is Nike except for our uni's, socks, jackets, shoe/cleats, practice shirts and a lot of other stuff...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

PJ looks like a freaking beast.  I'd put him at LB!

ET - How could you call that flabby.  That's a solid set of abs.  Look at the rips on the legs, no way he'd have that if he was not in GREAT shape.

I just got a new computer here at the office and my other screen had a bad resolution or something  :P but the "shadows" got me.

He looks as good as last year.

Sorry PJ  :-[

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

As I stated before, we're in position to start a cycle of great QBs. Julmiste wasn't the reason we were 4-7 last year. Our D was young. Talented but young. We scored enough points to win seven or eight games last year. We couldn't make the stops when we needed to and were burned long a few times by some talented QBs.

We now have the receivers who can open up the field and with Andre in the backfield we are balanced.

Check the stats. PJ didn't turn the ball over much and most routes seemed to be short. He's got the arm and the toughness. Remember, he is now just a junior. Now he has the experience and an O and D for us to be winners... this year. If someone beats PJ out then we are just that much better.

My, how 6 months of no football has blinded you...............

Pat Julmiste has ZERO touch , ZERO accuracy, and ZERO timing on his throws.

A player must show SOME sort of potential at SOME point during a season in order to think that he's going to improve................