• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whos going to Penn State?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

My wife and i would like to go.  We live in the DC area, so could fairly easily drive up and spend the night.  Are the tickets available on the USF web site?  We would just be looking for the tickets, not a total travel package.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The alumni website has online ticket purchase capability, but I don't know if they've got it set up yet for this season.  Another way to purchase is to contact Amabel Aqui either by phone or email.  Both her contact points are available on the Bulls website.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

You can get tickets by calling Amabel

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

I'm going along with my USF Freshman son....that will be the end of his first week of school....quite different than the way I started my USF years.  I remember something about a party that weekend but not much more.  

We are flying into Baltimore, meeting up with a USF Alum friend, driving to State College Fri night and staying at the Hilton, I think...it's one of the USF deals.

47 days!!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Flying into BWI Friday night, catching the Nationals game with a bunch of Bulls, and then catching some ZZZ's after a night out in Georgetown before heading to Happy Valley early in the morning. I might have a free hotel room in the works as I've been rapping to this chick that works at a hotel in Happy Valley for the past couple of months. My flight cost enough to DC... might as well try to save some money and take one for the team on Saturday by hooking up with the chick.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Anybody want to meet in DC Friday night with a group of us for the Nationals game... they're a blast... and if you've never seen bleachers move, you should watch the stadium when the Nats score some runs... the place starts to shake!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

ordered the tix today...don't put it off or you're watching on t.v.!

Guest Brandon Aldridge

Hello Bulls Fans,

I am the USF Philadelphia / S. Jersey Alumni Chapter Lead.  Glad to see / hear so many USF fans are making the trip to State College for the PSU game.  Our group has charter bus transportation leaving/returning from the Exton, PA area to State College on game day.  Round trip ticket price is $40.00 per person.

If you would like to ride on the party bus email me at bausfkid@comcast.net or call me at home 610-594-1030.

There are still bus tickets remaining.  Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

I'll be there, but I'm getting in on a red eye (via Dulles) that arrives Saturday morning around 11 am.  Anybody know when the pregame festivities will begin for USF fans?  

Also, is anything on tap for Sunday?  United cancelled their 11 am flight out of State College, so now I either have to go at 6 am or at 3 pm.  I don't want to hang out all afternoon if people are all going to be gone already...

USFFan