• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whos going to Penn State?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

This topic may have already started but figured I would ask again! I just got everything setup for the Penn State trip I am psyched! Got that deal on the plane tickets a few weeks back. Looking forward to see the Bulls surprise alot of people and those lions! Plus seeing Penn State's stadium should be fun my grandfather went to school there for a couple years. Plus this is my first true road game since I have been at school here. Anyways who all is going? Go BULLS!

P.S. Goin to Miami game as well. And yes I am rooting for our Bulls of course. Be first time I have entered the orange bowl with other gear on. My dad had UM season tickets since I was 6 so always was a fan. but since comin to USF now I have green and gold runnin thru my veins, and Um is a distant second. So Go Bulls gonna be a fun and exciting first year in the Big East!

And this is a real diddy post the rest are posers and fakes! But I understand wanting to follow in the diddy way!  8)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The wife and I will be there, staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday and Saturday nights as part of the USF travel package.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

The future Mrs. Chitown and myseld will be there....purchased our tix from USF and are staying at the Residence Inn State College Fri night and heading to Pitt on Sat night.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Jewbull +6 (Dad is going and is a Penn St alumni) will be heading up to State College via Philly. Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Friday night and Saturday night....Looking forward to showing the Blue & White who the new Beast of the Big East is. Looking forward to an awesome weekend.

The wife and I will be there, staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday and Saturday nights as part of the USF travel package.

Did you reserve the hotel only without airline tix?

If so, how much did the hotel cost?

I did, through Amabel Aqui.  The package included hotel for 2 nights, tickets, and ground transportation for the game, and was in the $700 range.

wow that is expensive!

my room with tax is 135 for the night....are you really paying $300 per night for a room and ground transportation?

There are a couple things to factor in.  First, USF probably makes a bit off this, which is okay with me.  Second, I cannot underestimate the value of having ground transportation on gameday, especially in a small town like State College.  Third, compare the Hilton Garden to the Residence Inn.  Fourth, can you say "Hospitality Room"?

to each their own....

residence inn offers ground trans besides it is actually in walking distance.

i would not pay more $$$ in state college for a room than i would pay in a major US city....all i want is a safe clean room as I don't plan on spending much time at the hotel besides when I will be sleeping.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Three going here,going to stay in Harrisburg fri and sat night staying in DC sunday