• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

I think USF Athletics needs to think of ways to improve attendance and how stadium looks on tv.

1. Reward season ticket holders that show up for games with either % discounts for next year season tickets or discounted bowl games tickets. This if they are able to keep track of that. We do not have large numbers of season tickets and maybe having a specific gate with scanner would help with that. Reward fans for showing to game.

2. Lower season ticket prices for the East side to encourage more to buy there. It's not fun due to sun but it's also the side always empty and shown to tv.

3. Move student section and band back to the East side corner. We do not have many season ticket holders in that area, so it would make it look better for tv.

4. End Zone were students are now could be covered by USF Logo when we have less than 40k tickets sold. Otherwise they could be game day general admission tickets at lower prices than rest of stadium.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I've been saying this for years.

Yes!! Now we have to predict the year. Some are saying by 2020 but I think it may take longer. Maybe 2025. But definitely by 2030.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Yes!! Now we have to predict the year. Some are saying by 2020 but I think it may take longer. Maybe 2025. But definitely by 2030.

The sooner the better we need it now. The gameday experience is bad. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

Agree. Which makes it very easy for fans not to show for any reason. An OCS on campus that becomes more than just going to a game would make it more attractive. They could have on campus events before and after games to create more for a reason to show up. Right now is very sterile just like a pro game.

12 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I think USF Athletics needs to think of ways to improve attendance and how stadium looks on tv.

1. Reward season ticket holders that show up for games with either % discounts for next year season tickets or discounted bowl games tickets. This if they are able to keep track of that. We do not have large numbers of season tickets and maybe having a specific gate with scanner would help with that. Reward fans for showing to games.

I've been saying this for years! We have lot of season ticket holders who miss games frequently. I feel like those of us who use all our tickets every week should get something. It could be pregame field passes, tours of the locker room,  a special giveaway, etc. Most of my ideas costs USF nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I agree but USF is going to do it right so it will be something that all USF fans will be proud of. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Cubanbull said:

Agree. Which makes it very easy for fans not to show for any reason. An OCS on campus that becomes more than just going to a game would make it more attractive. They could have on campus events before and after games to create more for a reason to show up. Right now is very sterile just like a pro game.

Going back to campus is special to me. Ray Jay does nothing to get you excited about the game. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

I agree but USF is going to do it right so it will be something that all USF fans will be proud of. 

I agree, but 2030 is too far out. If realignment occurs we want to be ready and not in the planning phase.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cubanbull said:

This!!! It will be a new beginning. So many great tailgate spots on campus. I already have a few spots picked out lol

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I agree, but 2030 is too far out. If realignment occurs we want to be ready and not in the planning phase.  

I think it will be open for business by that year. I'm thinking more like 2025 than 2020. 2020 is just about 3 years away. The blueprints and all should be ready by 2020 though.