• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

J.R. Reed's Status?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone know how J.R. is getting along?  ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

New Brunswick Man has finally thawed out and made an appearance on the board!!!!  Welcome back Bullumni.  Will we see you in the chat room once football season starts?

Normal ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

;)

Yeah it has been a rough Winter.  I think we skipped Spring and went straight to WET SUMMER.

Working on a HUGE project right now that has been keeping me oh so busy all the time, however I always have time to make my daily visits to the board.  (and click on the banner to give Brad some help).

I promise that unless I am being dragged down by this project, I will be in the chat rooms this comming seasons (FB & BB).

Go Bulls!

Guest Brandon Aldridge

This is Brandon Aldridge the USF Philadelphia / S. Jersey Alumni Chapter Lead.  We are jacked up about the upcoming game w/PSU.  Our area has just under 1,000 Bulls and we are very active.  We are chatering a bus for the game.

If you would like information on our chapter email me at bausfkid@comcast.net or call me at 610-594-1030.

Go Bulls, from "The Heartbeat of the Big East, Philadelphia".

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome Brandon.  Any plans for your group to go to the Rutgers game?  I will be at the National Middle School Association conference in Philly that week and I planned to rent a car and drive up to New Brunswick for the game on Saturday.  I would love to ride up there on a bus with a bunch of rabid Bulls fans instead.

Let me know.

Normal

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

Anyone know how J.R. is getting along?  ???

I found this article in The Morning Call on 6/11/05:

Injury report: Eight players made Reid's final minicamp medical summary, with kick returner/safety J.R. Reed's leg injury still the most serious on the list.

''It is literally a case of 'can he move his big toe,' and those kinds things,'' Reid said. ''They are small things. It's a slow process and he will struggle to play in this upcoming season. It's a very slow process when you are dealing with [damage to] nerves.''

Reed reportedly suffered the injury while trying to vault a fence at his Florida residence.

I'm not a doctor, but not being able to move your big toe seems like a very bad thing for someone who needs it to push off.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/all-eaglesnotesjun11,0,1922557.story?coll=all-sports-hed