• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

'Vacation' Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Holla All

Currently I am staying in the old fontana hall (now called the edge) and the other day I got the lift a guy related to the current coaching staff, who played last year and, who currently helps with the coaching, and got talkin about the team, RE the QB's CD is the absolute real deal, its his feeling that we should expect an OK year, we may not set the world alight but we may turn a few heads.

Also talked to Taurus Johnson and another current player, they looked ripped and ready to go.

Also there is currently the entire USF football camp staying in Fontana, anyone I should give my 2 cents worth towards trying to recruit??!! lol, I have herad that a top running back prospect is here, and we dont seem to stand a chance from all accounts.

Cheers

Rich

Next stop Hawaii!!

Anyone want a game of golf on Tampa btwn the 11th-14th July let me know!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Anyone want a game of golf on Tampa btwn the 11th-14th July let me know!

I hope a couple of our domestic Bulls join our trans-atlantic Bull brother for a round of golf while he is here.  

I hope a couple of our domestic Bulls join our trans-atlantic Bull brother for a round of golf while he is here.  

And you get to take me on with a borrowed set of clubs!!!  ;)

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

I'm always in for golf... anybody opposed to a sfb.com "Summer Golf Classic?"  RJW I'll partner with you and we can name the team "FC United" or "Death to Glazer" and argue the merits of the Scousers getting a chance to defend their Champions League glory.  

You in Velcro?  MikeG I saw you at Around The Horns, I know you play.  Anyone else?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

I might be able to swing it...  but RJW has to spot us a few shots as we suck ;D

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

I might be able to swing it...  but RJW has to spot us a few shots as we suck ;D

He has to get the ok from the new Mrs Velcro!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need the shots, I can give you them!  Although the clubs I will probably get will be so crap you might be introduced to a new meaning to the definition of a slice.  A steel shaft in the driver and a fast swing aint a match made in heaven!  Played last week and it wasnt pretty, still hit 15 over from the gold tees at the claw.

I'm always in for golf... anybody opposed to a sfb.com "Summer Golf Classic?"  RJW I'll partner with you and we can name the team "FC United" or "Death to Glazer" and argue the merits of the Scousers getting a chance to defend their Champions League glory.  

You in Velcro?  MikeG I saw you at Around The Horns, I know you play.  Anyone else?

Sounds like a plan, We can run it as a board fundraiser, funds left after expenses (the bar tab) can be wisked to Brad! ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sounds like a plan, We can run it as a board fundraiser, funds left after expenses (the bar tab) can be wisked to Brad! ;D

Sounds great, the First Annual TheBullsPen.com Golf Tournament raises -$47.08 for the board.  I'll go ahead and PayPal it to you now!!    ;D