• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

News about Former USF QB Glenn Gauntt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

Blackwell was on the practice for only five game. They thought that they wouldn't be able to sign the two regular QB's.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

If we had started Gaunntt in 2000 who knows what might have been?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Blackwell was on the practice for only five game. They thought that they wouldn't be able to sign the two regular QB's.  

Your point?  I mean that does at least mean he got a chance to show them what he had?  Quite frankly, the Storm's QB situation isn't that great, so if Blackwell couldn't even give them a run, I guess his playing days are over.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53

What I was saying is, while you on the practice squad you don't get the reps as the other two. Coach Marcum did it as a favor for quel to keep him in shape. As for why Blackwell didn't try any other arena team, I don't know. Maybe he thought he had something better?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

It is strange he couldn't make it?  I would've thought of all places, the AFL would've been a good fit for him with his mobility and the short field doesn't necessarily require a big gun for an arm.