• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get ready to reimburse those FAMU tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Man, Dive is really worked up over FAMU.  They deny your application or something, or is it just the normal obsession over anything having to do with USF?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Not as often as the times we can legitly call the Bulls hypocritical.

Links?

Dawg, watch what happens with the FAMU game.  Right now the Bull fans are saying 40,000 plus.  Now if they don't get that, there will be some mitigating factor to explain why, because we all know that it just can't be because its USF vs. FAMU.  If they do get over 40,000, they will be ******** about how there was more FAMU fans there and they will come up with some reasons as to why the USF fans did not show up.  

Either way, there will be some excuse coming from the bulls fans.

Don't you imbeciles get it YET?? We're making a big deal of the FAMU game because you clowns started whining when somebody had the audacity to say it would draw more people than the Kanigit game ............ Jebus, I have never seen a bigger bunch of whining crybabies than some of you!

They deny your application or something, or is it just the normal obsession over anything having to do with USF?

That's one of them there "rhetorical" questions, ain't it, Mike?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  67

Well if they did deny my application, I did not have to drop to USF.

Guest S.  Bien
Well if they did deny my application, I did not have to drop to USF.

Since we've already opened the top deck for FAMU that means ticket sales are going rather briskly.  I am telling you that UCF and USF do not have enough pull to compete against UF v. UT, and Clemson v. Miami.  That's a fact, it has nothing to do with USF, and certainly because of that factor UCF isn't going to bring 20k.  But I am sure you'll give a highly hypothetical, highly opinionate reason why that's not true.  I hope it isn't the case but with those two games fighting against us and knowing the only way we open the upper deck is based on casual observer interest then at this point it seems highly unlikely the UCF v. USF is going to maximize attendance potentials- at leas the potential some Knight fans project.

But give us your reasoning, tell us about UCF bringing 20k fans....yadda yadda yadda.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Dawg, watch what happens with the FAMU game.  Right now the Bull fans are saying 40,000 plus.  Now if they don't get that, there will be some mitigating factor to explain why, because we all know that it just can't be because its USF vs. FAMU.  If they do get over 40,000, they will be ******** about how there was more FAMU fans there and they will come up with some reasons as to why the USF fans did not show up.  

Either way, there will be some excuse coming from the bulls fans.

Bottom line...USF will have a very good crowd for their Home Opener vs FAMU.

They were smart to grab FAMU, who hasn't played in Tampa since dumping it do to racial concerns and unfair business practices during FAMU/BCC Weekend 6-8 years ago.

Many African-Americans in the Tampa Bay Area will probably come out to see FAMU play again in Tampa, plus some of their Alumni.

That equals a very good size crowd, and with most teams, the Home Opener is one of the larger crowds of the year.

KL

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

the only effect the famu thing may have on USF is schollies.. will they have enough under scholarship this year to qualify towards a bowl game..

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  67

If you listened to Dan Ceilio this morning, he was going over the UM schedule.  He said that UM is looking to add FAMU to one of their future schedules.  He went on a tirade about playing FAMU and said "why no just play Stetson instead."  

At least he gets it.

Bottom line...USF will have a very good crowd for their Home Opener vs FAMU.

They were smart to grab FAMU, who hasn't played in Tampa since dumping it do to racial concerns and unfair business practices during FAMU/BCC Weekend 6-8 years ago.

Many African-Americans in the Tampa Bay Area will probably come out to see FAMU play again in Tampa, plus some of their Alumni.

That equals a very good size crowd, and with most teams, the Home Opener is one of the larger crowds of the year.

KL

Actually, due to the level of competition, I think our home openers have been pretty lackluster until this year ....... and the inaugural year, of course.