• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bonds:  "I don't sign for white people"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Smazza's role model, the racist assh0le Barry Bonds, is at it again...

http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/ShowArticle.asp?id=stixn&date=050602

Barry Bonds, Racist

Baseball’s greatest active player is also one of the nastiest cusses ever to play the game.

Barry Bonds hates white people.

In an excerpt from former Chicago White Sox player Ron Kittle’s book, Ron Kittle's Tales from the White Sox Dugout, that appeared in suburban Chicago’s Southtown News newspaper on May 31, Kittle quotes Bonds as saying, "I don't sign [autographs] for white people."

The setting was the visitors’ clubhouse at the Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field home in 1993, when Bonds’ San Francisco Giants had come to town. Kittle, by then retired from the game, had asked Bonds to sign two jerseys he’d worn in games, so that Kittle could auction them for Indiana Sports Charities, his charity helping kids with cancer.

I paid about $110 of my own money for them, so they could be auctioned off at the golf outing. I did that all the time for stars like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Derek Jeter and Roger Clemens. When I tell them how their autographs help the cause, every player gladly signs  with one exception.

I walked up to Bonds at his locker in the Wrigley Field visitors' clubhouse, introduced myself and said, "Barry, if you sign these, they'll bring in a lot of money for kids who need help.

Bonds stood up, looked me in the eye and said, "I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words. Matt Williams and other Giants were in the room and they heard what Bonds said.

I stood there for a minute, and the veins in my neck were popping. I've only been that mad a few times in my life. I was going to beat the (heck) out of him, really kick his (butt), but Williams saw what was happening, so he came over and got between us. Matt said, "Ron, that's just the way he is."

The Southland News reported that Bonds’ spokeswoman and a Giants’ spokesman both declined comment on the story.

There's more there, if you care to read about Barry's "suffering"....  ::)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

What an a$$.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

Most of us have known Bonds as a racist for a long time, but for some reason Steve just doesnt get it.  People dont hate him because he is chasing Babe Ruth, they hate him because he is an a$$hole.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

they guys was rude to bonds nad got in his face but uei posts and old story but not bonds  side of it

who really is the racist

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The guy was rude to Bonds?  I've heard it all now... I mean, EVERYONE is rude when they're asking a favor for kids with cancer.

Bonds is such an A$$ it's not even funny.  He's the lowest form of life, one notch below lawyers.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

Last year Bonds went on a rant about what a racsist town Boston is yet he admitted to have never been there in his life.  I have never met Bonds but in my opinion he is a giant a$$hole!!

• Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718

I have never met Bonds but in my opinion he is a giant a$$hole!!

I know steroids increase the size of the head but you can't blame steroids for that..... ;D

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Barry was actually misquoted. What he actually said was ""I don't sign for White SOX people."

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

they guys was rude to bonds nad got in his face but uei posts and old story but not bonds  side of it

The Southland News reported that Bonds’ spokeswoman and a Giants’ spokesman both declined comment on the story.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

As far as the Bonds hating Boston thing, I have mentioned that on this board before.  He hates Boston because they were the last major league team to integrate and sign black ball players.  

Here is a tidbit from an article on the subject...

In an interview with the Boston Globe, Bonds was asked a cream puff question about whether he would consider finishing his career in Beantown. Bonds shook his head and said, "Boston is too racist for me. I couldn't play there. That's been going on ever since my dad (Bobby) was playing baseball. I can't play like that. That's not for me, brother." When the reporter countered that the racial climate has changed in Boston, Bonds responded, "It ain't changing. It ain't changing nowhere."

The rest of the article can be found here.

http://counterpunch.org/zirin06232004.html

Bonds is the real racist Steve.