• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attention LOB99....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

...aside from this Democratizing the middle east, rebuilding Iraq and that keeping the peace mumbo jumbo ....you do realize that your first duty over there is to protect the honor of your Alma mater:

You know what you have to do...

Link: http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&mid=53423411&sid=&tid=53422555&style=1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Yeah, it was the tradition in my camp, until just last night, that many of us had flags flying over our housing area where we lived of our favorite sports teams or the state we are from.  I had the USF flag flying over my room.  However, I guess our Command Sergeant Major decided to pick on the flags and made us all take them down so the housing complex would look uniform.  One of the few ways we are able to bring some color into our lives and they take it away from us.  It sucks being a Reserve unit attached to an active duty battallion because you have to put up with nonsense like this.  While the National Guard housing complex across the street from ours is still flying their flags.  If I come here again I sure hope I am attached to an all Reserve or National Guard unit.  We have a different mentality then the regular Army and generally treat our people better.  Anyway enough for my complaining, I will be home in December and this won't mean a thing then.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

That's good to hear (when you'll be coming home).  Maybe your alma mater can help you celebrate your homecoming by scheduling its first bowl game.  Would be nice would it not.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Yeah, should be back in the states the week after thanksgiving God willing.  I would do my best to make any bowl game we're lucky enough to get invited to.  However will have to see if it conflicts with my Wife's planned trip back to the Philippines.