• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SP Times Bulls Page

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Why doesn't the St. Pete Times update their Bulls page?  The latest article is from when we signed our 1 for 1 with Miami.  That was back in December.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

Contact them with your thoughts:

Web Publisher: lhenderson@sptimes.com

Online Editor: kevin@sptimes.com

Sports Desk: sptsnews@sptimes.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

I had asked Greg about this on one of the message boards and he said he would check into it but I haven't seen any action or heard back.

It looks like their college pages are strictly for college football, but it certainly isn't updated with even the latest football articles, much less any other sport.

My contention is that USFs 'Official' newspaper ought to have a USF sports page that would at least match what the Tribune does.

Guest 19usf96

Ricky, I have to agree with you.  I know many here do not like the coverage that the Trib provides but I find it to be much better than the Times.  They are constatntly updating and proving fresh news on the Bulls page, unlike the Times.  

And overall, it was and is a much better paper than the Times ever was or will be in my opinion when it comes to covering the news period.  While I was a student and resident there and even now as non-resident I still cannot read the Times....their coverage is just not as good, IMO.