• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2005 Bulls Club Travel Guide - Fall Edition

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269
  • Days Won:  0

The 2005 Bulls Club Travel Guide - Fall Edition can now be downloaded at:

http://www.gobulls.usf.edu/admin/bulls_club/travel.htm

Please take a look and consider joining us for as many road games as you can.   If you have any questions, feel free to email me at vmitchel@admin.usf.edu, Eric Soncrant at soncrant@admin.usf.edu, or Amabel Aqui at aqui@admin.usf.edu.  

Thanks, and GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Nice job on the brochure.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

wow PSU tix are $48 a pop

where are the seats located?

thanks

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for the link Vicki...the brochure looks really nice

It provides a real nice look at the travel options for traveling Bulls.  Very informative and nicely done.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  106

Vicki,

I cannot fly at the times offered in the packages.

Are you offering ground packages for PSU (Ramada, bus to/from game, game tickets)?

Feel free to email me

areiss@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

just curious....how much do we charge visiting teams for tickets?

ChiTown:   I'm not sure yet where the Penn State visiting team tickets are located.   When I find out, I'll let you know.   All bench seats at Beaver Stadium are $48.   Once a ticket price is established for a particular section, selling at a higher rate would be considered scalping.  Our away tickets, in the visitor section, are $25.  Were USF to provide additional tickets in other areas of the arena to visiting teams, we would charge whatever the face value is for those seats, as established by our seating chart.

Raging Bull:  If you're interested in the package, but just need different flight times, I'm sure our travel agent can handle that for you with alternate flight times that work for you.   My advice is to handle it that way if at all possible.  I'll email you separately, but wanted to put the information up here to help others.

A lot of people are calling to ask for hotel rooms only at Penn State, because they are hard to find on game weekends.   All of our hotel rooms are tied to travel packages, and we aren't going to release any of those until the June 20th deadline for Penn State travel expires.  After that date, if there are any hotel rooms available, we'll sell "local packages" including hotel, ground transportation, and game ticket.   Based on the response we're getting for this game, I do not expect that to be the case.

You are welcome to add your name to a waiting list for a ground package only, and can do so by emailing aqui@admin.usf.edu.   You might also want to have a back-up plan, however.

Vicki

It's in the brochure, but I should have added that anyone wishing to purchase a package, but needing to substitute air travel from somewhere other than Tampa, should call our travel agent, Debbie Pershing, at the number listed in the brochure, and she'll work with you to accomplish that.

Debbie, by the way, is out of the office on family business until June 1.  You can call her and leave a message, or email me (vmitchel@admin.usf.edu), Eric Soncrant (soncrant@admin.usf.edu) or Amabel Aqui (aqui@admin.usf.edu) and we'll forward your information to Debbie upon her return.

Vicki

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Vicki, do these packages include the pre-game party or will that be offered separately by the Alumni Association?  If it is separate would the buses from the hotels to the game in the Bulls Club packages be timed to get us to the party?  I am asking specifically about Miami.  Thanks for filling us in - the brochure looks great.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

The pregame is not part of the package.  The alumni association hasn't been able to finalize prices as of yet for those events so we have put together packages without that.  Once the prices are set we will let everyone know.  You can also check the alumni website events calendar and register for them online.

Eric