• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athlon is out . . .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

>:(

Predict us at #99 with a projected record of 2-8 with a toss-up game. Have us 7th in the Big East.

The crasy thing is they have the Big East ranked by position and our highest rated position is QB at #4  ???

RB's at 6th

WR/TE's at 6th

OL at 8th

DL at 7th

LB's at 6th

DB's at 6th

Ranked our recruiting at #5 in the Big East with Carlton Hill being #2 overall in conference.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

That sounds about right, we have only one guranteed win this season and that is the FAMU game.  UCF, Rutgers, and Cincy are toss up games, and the way our offense has played the last two season I don't see us pulling out to many toss up games.  The Games against PSU, Miami, WVU, CUSE, UL and Pitt we will be totally outclassed.  So, 2-8 souds about right to me, with a improved offense maybe we win 4 games this season.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Even if we win all 3 toss up games, that puts us at 4 wins.  How many of the others could we possibly upset?  cuse and uconn.  That puts us at 6-5.  I dont see us beating ul, wvu, psu, miami or pitt.

Guest Sprtsfn627

How is our QB's at 4 and our RB's at 6?

I think we should have at least 3 wins....FAMU, UCF, and UC should all be easy wins....all home games, and UC lost something like 17 starters and a ton of depth as well.

I honestly think we have a shot at those games lotsofbull99 put as "outclassed".  WV for one lost a good amount of key players, and makes a ton of mistakes on special teams.  Throw in that it is a home game, and I think we have a shot.

Guest S.  Bien

That's almost a joke.  Statistically speaking we have the #1 RB in the BE coming, and a lot of good statistical players returning.

I think this team is going to shock the world.  This year is setting up a little differently from last year, and I like the changes, and the personnel.  I just have this funny feeling we're going to do real well and get back to making the naysayers and prognosticators look bad.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

I believe their rating is based on the overall group.  We the in-coming talent we have at QB, it is overall better than having one great RB and several average guys.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

That's almost a joke.  Statistically speaking we have the #1 RB in the BE coming, and a lot of good statistical players returning.

I think this team is going to shock the world.  This year is setting up a little differently from last year, and I like the changes, and the personnel.  I just have this funny feeling we're going to do real well and get back to making the naysayers and prognosticators look bad.

Is this Velcro posting ???

i am all for being optimistic prior to the season but shock the world....unless that means 6 at most 7 wins I'm not sure what you are thinking.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

i am all for being optimistic prior to the season but shock the world....unless that means 6 at most 7 wins I'm not sure what you are thinking.

No i agree.  Aside from the ponderous OC hire, our personnel and team is set to be pretty good.  I don't see how any but the top of our schedule next year outclasses us.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

I don't see how any but the top of our schedule next year outclasses us.

Then you need to go to the "commitments" section of the Rivals sites for our opponents and look at the recruits for all the past four years.

Even teams like Rutgers, Uconn, etc, have their share of 4 star and tons of 3 star players.  Miaimi & Penn St have their share of 5 star and tons of 4 star.

We on the other hand, just started getting those type players!  And we don't have anywhere near as many of them!

Guest S.  Bien

That's my hunch guess, and when I mean shock the world I am talking about 8 wins, not going some ridiculous 10 wins.