• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Starting QB Arrested in Tallahassee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Don't worry about scaring The Source away.  I am not going any where.  I will be here forever making sure we all have something to talk about, with the help of guys like Wyatt.  Here's the latest as it stands.  No word yet on disciplinary action as of last night when I was able to speak with my sources.  As it stands however, Wyatt is the starter, Drew and Xavier a close second.  However, if Coach Bowden wanted to give the starting nod to either of the young guns against Miami, this would be his opportunity.  A one game suspension for the arrest takes Wyatt out of the equation.  More info will be provided as it becomes available.

~The Source

The source is one of the few fans of the big 3 that have come to our site and not had an attitude problem.  Definite welcome change.  Glad to have you aboard!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Velcro.  You know, it is good to be here.  In a lot of ways, a good message board is like a good recipe.  You take newsworthy reports, mixed in with analysis and positive feedback, sprinkle on a few nuts all blended together with the love of college sports we all possess and that makes The Bulls Pen one sweet place to post.  I will be here reporting valuable inside information as long as you guys allow me.  

Till Next Time, this is The Source signing off ..... and you stay classy Tampa

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  141

So much for this rumor.  Wyatt was never arrested.  There's no confirmation of it, and with the ease of the internet and ESPN, et al's, ability to make news like this big for southern football, this is no more than a false rumor.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Source

Warped is now an expert everyone.  For the last time, Wyatt Sexton was arrested around 2:15 am on April 30, 2005 for contributing to the delinquency of a minor after distributing his over 21 band to an underage student.  I am really sorry that Rachel Nichols wasn't parachuted in to interrupt the 4:00 showing of the World Putt-Putt Championship with a live field report, but apparently ESPN has better things to do with their time.  I also apologize that an eye witness account is not nearly as credible as a television network 1500 miles away in Bristol, Connecticut.  Many sports related thing fall off of ESPN's radar.  A.J. Nicholson was arrested for a DUI in late February.  Was it reported???  No.  Neither are the weekly occurrences of surgeries within a program not to mention that countless offspring being welcomed to the world by our glorious student athletes.  Perhaps you should call ESPN Warped and see if we can get 10 fewer minutes of Steven A. Smith talking about the Kobe/Phil Saga so that they can report a **** near meaningless incident whose disciplinary action was handled by the program, as was the case with Nicholson.  Gimme a break!!!

~The Source

The Source,

You have still failed to prove this.  AJ Nicholson was indeed reported on ESPN.com for being arrested for a DUI.  Check out the Leon County site for arrests.  Wyatt isn't in there.  Your "eyewitness" account was apparently blurred, buddy.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Well, I can't really be mad, the guy did a week of research to respond.  And here is where I am leaving it right now because I am tired of defending myself on this story.  First off, I will not report anything on a message board until I am able to confirm my story with someone other than the bum on the corner of Capital Circle and I-10.  Why would I bother leaking information that makes my program's already blemished record look worse with yet another arrest.  That said, as I was leaving A.J.'s that night Wyatt was being detained.  Always looking to drop some inside info but not wanting to report anything false, I waited until the next morning.  I called Matt Henshaw, who was with me that night and he told me what the situation was.  After hearing that, I called Drew Weatherford, who was also with us, to back up Matt's story.  Lastly, I was able to get a hold of Chris Hall, who knows everything there is to know because he dated Bobby's granddaughter from about the time he got here in 2001 until March of this year, and he confirmed the same exact thing as Matt and Drew.  I am done defending myself, or the accounts of Wyatt's teammates on this issue.  When I am in Tallahassee at the end of this week, I will find out specifically what the end result was or is going to be and what disciplinary action was or has been taken.  Until then, I don't think there is anything much left to say.

~The Source .... and you stay classy most of Tampa

Ignore me if you want, but keep ignoring logic, too...

The Source,

I'm just as big of an FSU fan as you are.  I don't have the "inside" info, but I could go along throwing out names I've talked to as well, how does that prove I'm right or wrong?  I can also throw out things I've read on FSU message boards (whether it's The Territory, Renegade Report, or Warchant).  As far as I can tell, your "info" comes from those sites, but I really don't know you, so you may very well know those players.

All I asked for was proof, and you have still offerend none.  If anything, this latest problem with Wyatt proves my point even more, that the news would have picked up on an earlier arrest of an FSU QB and made mention of it.  Not sure where your information is coming from (again, anyone can say anything on a message board), but you have yet to prove it.  

Just as a side note:  I didn't "research for a week".  I only swing by this place once a week or so, and that reply was the first time I had seen your  reply to me.  

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Warped,

Here's his proof. I've been a good friend of the source since HS and been to talley on many occations and been out with Henshaw, A.J., Chris Hall, Chris Rix, Drew Weatherford ... I could go on, but that would just be name dropping. You have to understand how things work. Waytt was suspended for being arrested. The cops didn;t roll up on him with guns blaring and sirens roaring. He was taken out quietly and descreatly. You think everything that happens to athletes at universitys are espn news? definitly not. As for the latest event, that happend in the middle of an intersection where te cops were called and there was many witnesses. Bound to be front page news when the fsu starting qb gets maced and calls himself g-d. What more do you need to believe him?