• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone going to SMU, in Dallas, Nov 19?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I live in the Addison area, I'll be there plus 9 Bulls.  I'm not going to the Cowboys game Sunday, but we'll have a group of 10-12 at Capitol Pub in the Knox/Henderson area around 330pm ish for some pre-game drinking on Saturday.  Feel free to show up, sorry I think the alumni tailgate is a rip off (no offense).

Edited by BrownBullsFan

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, BrownBullsFan said:

I live in the Addison area, I'll be there plus 9 Bulls.  I'm not going to the Cowboys game Sunday, but we'll have a group of 10-12 at Capitol Pub in the Knox/Henderson area around 330pm ish for some pre-game drinking on Saturday.  Feel free to show up, sorry I think the alumni tailgate is a rip off (no offense).

Is that near the stadium?  We are at Marriott Addison/Quorum Hotel. Just got here an hour ago. Team arrives tomorrow. We were thinking of going to a Pappasito's for lunch and then head toward stadium tomorrow so would love to join you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Just looked it up. Looks like 2 miles south of stadium. Maybe we can park in a lot and either walk or Uber down.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738

Yeah shouldn't be far, Capitol Pub and Henderson Tap House are two good bars that are next to each other.  My group is meeting up around 330-4 at Capitol Pub to get some pre-game drinks.  If you are looking for pre-game food, down that street is a place called Velvet Taco, it's sooo good.  Majority of our group will be wearing Bulls gear so we'll be hard to miss.  Stadium serves beer as well.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307

17 hours ago, BrownBullsFan said:

Yeah shouldn't be far, Capitol Pub and Henderson Tap House are two good bars that are next to each other.  My group is meeting up around 330-4 at Capitol Pub to get some pre-game drinks.  If you are looking for pre-game food, down that street is a place called Velvet Taco, it's sooo good.  Majority of our group will be wearing Bulls gear so we'll be hard to miss.  Stadium serves beer as well.

Who in your group will not be wearing Bulls gear?!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

On 11/17/2016 at 10:36 AM, BrownBullsFan said:

definitely I wouldn't pay more than $10 IMO

anyone going to Happy Hour at Barley tonight? it's at 6, i'm about to drive up from Houston

Free food here for those that that will be joining (not sure what exactly)