• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kudos to Sheffield

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

while I don't like Boston fans I don't lump this idiot in with the rest of them.

I don't like them because I don't like their team. This guy is a jackass no matter who he roots for....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718

Looks like contact to me.........head and hat moves as the jerk swings at Sheffield.......

sheff-house-07.gif

Sox sources indicated House admitted to having "collided" with Sheffield while attempting to swipe for the ball that was rolling around the 3-foot-high right-field wall

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2005/04/16/francona_fan_meant_no_harm_to_sheffield/

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Ok... looks like contact in that image... good job LK... like i said.... i never saw any contact... but this is zoomed in a bit more and i can see the logo move... i never said there WASN'T contact... just i couldn't see it.

I still think Sheff overreacted... but at least i can see what he overreacted about.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

boston has way too many altercations

and it has to do with the fact of their excessive drinking and low class mentality to go with their inferiority complex

yeah they bought the trophy last year

Man you are still very bitter... and wrong to boot

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

This shows that the Devil Rays are not so bush league when it comes to matters like this.  They have signs in ballpark areas like this one that clearly state that fans are not allowed to interfere with the ball, and the park will remove fans that do interfere.

Sheffield shoved after the initial contact, but he did not go "Artest" on the fan.  Was that initial contact wrong?  Of course, but he reacted in the heat of the moment.  The beer suspiciously look liked it was tossed at Sheffield.

The park should have kicked out that fan (which I think they did), and they should have banned him from the park for the rest of the season - not sure how to enforce that, but being caught at the stadium would be considered trespassing, and then they could arrest the fool.

I am getting tired of Yankee bashing and all this Red Sox band-wagoning.  The Red Sox are like the kid who rides the retarded bus to school, and finally does something good like hit a home run during recess.  They have a history of being most underachieving, overrated, and over-paid team in the MLB.  Big deal, they won one WS in what, 86 years?  Match the Yankees success in the 90's or even the Braves sucess in getting to the WS and then you can squak about your greatness.  Until then, they are nothing more than a one shot deal like the Diamondbacks or the Buccaneers (in the NFL).

BTW, today the Red Sox are tied for second to last place in the AL East with who - the Devil Rays.  Early in the season, but so much for a class act team bravely defending that WS title.

The yankees are tied for last with the rays...  The sox are 6-5

Yanks are 4-7 as are the rays.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

this starting to sound like a USF v UCF pissing match....  "you suck, oh yea... you suck more!"

when in reality, both teams suck

Its a marathon... not a sprint... we started 2-4 and now have went 4-1 since.  Toronto is playing lights out, as is baltimore... we'll see how long they can sustain it.