• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Antigua Excited About Roster for Next Season

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

53 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Past performance is what we have to go on. We can also look at trends and both show a fail. The question will be "do the new recruits have the skill set to to change history and the current trend" (and does the coach have the ability to coach up marginal players)? I hope so, but to be wild eye and enthusiastic about the future of MBB is something I am not going to do right now.

Can't even hazard a guess as to how many games we'll win next year ..... we return 26pts/game. As a wise old Bull once said, " I don't look forward to USF's seasons with expectations, but with anticipation.

BTW, I don't normally mess with the arrows but saw that yours was stuck on 665 and it was just begging for one more .... :FIREdevil:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Can't even hazard a guess as to how many games we'll win next year ..... we return 26pts/game. As a wise old Bull once said, " I don't look forward to USF's seasons with expectations, but with anticipation.

BTW, I don't normally mess with the arrows but saw that yours was stuck on 665 and it was just begging for one more .... :FIREdevil:

Ha! You got me brother! The devil I am! Seriously, I hope nothing but the best for MBB and I am probably tempering my enthusiasm somewhat so I will not be disappointed if next season does not deliver. Time will tell. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am probably tempering my enthusiasm somewhat so I will not be disappointed if next season does not deliver.

Does that ever work?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Does that ever work?

It did for football

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

49 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ha! You got me brother! The devil I am! Seriously, I hope nothing but the best for MBB and I am probably tempering my enthusiasm somewhat so I will not be disappointed if next season does not deliver. Time will tell. 

With the ultra realistic theory about MBB and the Native American burial grounds, maybe we should get as many posters that are in the neighborhood of +666 to land on there and stay. Obviously praying hasn't been doing the job ...

• Upvote 1