• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

i guess u dont know who the OP is

I'm pretty sure he does .... and why would it matter? It's hard to find fault with most of what beastie said .... especially his second paragraph.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Good god I come on here to say hi, as I havent been on here in forever, And to let the people that care whats going on with matt. Then I get Beastie acting like a four year old, Do you have a beeper on your belt that alerts you " Matts dad is on" Matts dad is on" so you can get on here and bash him. I mean really. Who the hell cares. It started and I said I am not here to compare the two as i knew it would go there. But you in all your glory, and hope you feel good. Weather you liked Matt or not,  REALLY who cares he is gone. So beastie go back to your monkey bars recess is almost over, and it will be back to finger painting and glueing the macaroni noodles on the cup. Thanks faza, and what I meant by help is on the way is, you have two QB's besides BJ there now with no competition for BJ and you all know that will either make BJ better or the better one will take the job. And Beastie, you have busted my balls and Matts since day one. I will say it slow,  h e i s g o n e, so enjoy and I am sure you will have some catchy come back or take your ball and go home but either way. So wear your Bulls gear proud and keep on keeping on.....oh whats that is that your beeper " Matts dad on"  Matts dad on"  better run and get to a cpu, gotta bash them!  sorry all but I dont have to keep it nice anymore as Matts gone so p i s s  off Beastie

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I hate it how every time Flip comes on here someone always turns his threads into a compare/contrast between BJ and Matt.  All he's doing is letting us know how Matt is faring up in Canuckland.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear Matt is doing well, and i hope he is out hunting some massive Canadian Bucks!

• Content Count:  1,037

moose..... lol  elk.....  thanks guys !

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Good god I come on here to say hi, as I havent been on here in forever, And to let the people that care whats going on with matt. Then I get Beastie acting like a four year old, Do you have a beeper on your belt that alerts you " Matts dad is on" Matts dad is on" so you can get on here and bash him. I mean really. Who the hell cares. It started and I said I am not here to compare the two as i knew it would go there. But you in all your glory, and hope you feel good. Weather you liked Matt or not,  REALLY who cares he is gone. So beastie go back to your monkey bars recess is almost over, and it will be back to finger painting and glueing the macaroni noodles on the cup. Thanks faza, and what I meant by help is on the way is, you have two QB's besides BJ there now with no competition for BJ and you all know that will either make BJ better or the better one will take the job. And Beastie, you have busted my balls and Matts since day one. I will say it slow,  h e i s g o n e, so enjoy and I am sure you will have some catchy come back or take your ball and go home but either way. So wear your Bulls gear proud and keep on keeping on.....oh whats that is that your beeper " Matts dad on"  Matts dad on"  better run and get to a cpu, gotta bash them!  sorry all but I dont have to keep it nice anymore as Matts gone so p i s s  off Beastie

If by "bashing" you mean stating facts, then I suppose you are correct.  I didn't bash anybody and I certainly WAS NOT the one that brought BJ Daniels into this thread.  That would have been you.  THat's not an attack, just another fact.

\Still waiting for FAZA to school me...

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I'm pretty sure he does .... and why would it matter? It's hard to find fault with most of what beastie said .... especially his second paragraph.

Wow two in a row.  Either one of us is getting smarter or the other is getting dumber.  Tough to tell.  ;)

• Content Count:  5,691

Interesting timing by the OP  ::)    (and yes i know who he is)

Stops by to say "hello" after the cuse loss and after the pitt loss....take it for what you want

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Stops by to say "hello" after the cuse loss and after the pitt loss....take it for what you want

I doubt it but even if it is the case I'm giving him a pass.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Oh man...come on dude.

Archived