• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

He is doing great, he is with CFL now the Argos ( Toronto) and all is well.

Nice to see you around and best of luck to Matt of course.  Need to make a call over to the Titans...QBs dropping like flies over there and it's hard to believe Rusty Smith is getting a shot...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037

Any chance he can get a sixth year of eligibility for the last 3 games? We sure could use him down south!!

Go MG!! Go Argos!!

Goooooooo BULLS!!

not to take anything away from Matt but he had a 121 qb rating his red shirt sophomore year. not much different from Daniels 119.9 rating this year.

lets not go there I can not even compare matt to BJ sorry  thats not what I am here for  yall have what you have now. I hope he does well with USF but got a feeling you will be better at that position next year  hang on help is on the way

Guest nybullsfan

Any chance he can get a sixth year of eligibility for the last 3 games? We sure could use him down south!!

Go MG!! Go Argos!!

Goooooooo BULLS!!

not to take anything away from Matt but he had a 121 qb rating his red shirt sophomore year. not much different from Daniels 119.9 rating this year.

lets not go there I can not even compare matt to BJ sorry   thats not what I am here for  yall have what you have now. I hope he does well with USF but got a feeling you will be better at that position next year  hang on help is on the way

You sending us Matt's little brother??  ;D

• Content Count:  4,738

What kind of hunting do they have in Canada?

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Well if we're in a much better position next year than we are this year as one poster stated then we'll be in a better position than we've been in forever.  MJ and BJ have identical stats and both won squat.  BJ is only a sophomore.  Hopefully HE can do something while at the helm because Lord knows no other USF QB has. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Well if we're in a much better position next year than we are this year as one poster stated then we'll be in a better position than we've been in forever.  MJ and BJ have identical stats and both won squat.  BJ is only a sophomore.  Hopefully HE can do something while at the helm because Lord knows no other USF QB has. 

Maybe by "MJ" you meant "PJ" - as in Pat Julmiste - because I know there's no way you meant "MG." If you did, throw a massive foot in your mouth before you embarrass yourself. "MG" is one of a few huge reasons USF football is on the map. Your statement is perhaps more reasonable if you meant "PJ" though I would cite that PJ was a hell of a trooper despite his less-than-stellar talent. Frankly, your last sentence there already makes you look rather foolish, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you forgot about the last 5 years of USF football, or you must have been joking and I missed the punchline (I'm not on here constantly enough to know all of the inter-board humor every time). I can't imagine how someone would have the complete lack of respect and class to post a former QB-bashing statement on THIS thread of all others, in earnest.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe by "MJ" you meant "PJ" - as in Pat Julmiste - because I know there's no way you meant "MG." If you did, throw a massive foot in your mouth before you embarrass yourself. "MG" is one of a few huge reasons USF football is on the map. Your statement is perhaps more reasonable if you meant "PJ" though I would cite that PJ was a hell of a trooper despite his less-than-stellar talent. Frankly, your last sentence there already makes you look rather foolish, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you forgot about the last 5 years of USF football, or you must have been joking and I missed the punchline (I'm not on here constantly enough to know all of the inter-board humor every time). I can't imagine how someone would have the complete lack of respect and class to post a former QB-bashing statement on THIS thread of all others, in earnest.

I'll make it simple for you to complete my embarrassment of myself since I'm obviously so uninformed.    My post stated that the stats between MG and...yes...BJ were strikingly similiar.  I also stated that neither has won SQWAT while at the helm at QB at USF, and that at least BJ still had a shot.  Please show me this major discrepancy between their stats and also educate me upon  that major bowl or conference championship that BJ's predecessor won.  If you cannot make a valid argument regarding these 2 points then you should retract all of the insults you've hurled above. 

And if you think my post was  lacking class and respect check out the OP's swipe at our current QB (and how "ya'll" will be much better off without him next year...keep in mind "ya'lls" QB is a soph...)  It's odd that  you don't take offense to a poster who refers to USF as "ya'll" knocking a current Bull yet you felt the need to puff your chest out after my post defending our QB.

Archived