• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring of Winners

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

I have to say no matter how these teams finish up the Spring, it has been a great few months being a Bulls fan.  With women's bball, men's baseball, men's golf, men's tennis all ranked or close to being ranked and also even though, their conference record isn't great the softball team has over 30 wins.  Heck the track team finished 1 and 2 at UCF.  No matter if they are not the big revenue sports like football, let us enjoy this b/c we know come September we will all be depressed at how football is doing and wished we were back in April with top 25 programs.

Edited by bullieman08

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

I always feel like I'm some kind of great fan just because I've been a football season ticket holder since day one and have had basketball season tickets until I see posts like this.

Maybe in a few years when my life is less busy I will be able to invest more time and go to some of the other sports in order to get to know the athletes better and get a little more emotionally involved.  Because they do deserve it.

I did branch out a bit this year by following the women's basketball team on TV and attending the last tournament game earlier this year so perhaps that will carry over to next year.

But before you call me a bandwagon fan, go back and read my first sentence about still being a football season ticket holder... :GoBulls:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's definitely eased the pain of the two big sports.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

They are just getting all of that pesky winning out of their system before football rolls back around.

:)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

USF is finally heading in right direction

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

http://theamerican.org/documents/2015/4/15/WTenn_day_1_ucf_usf_results.pdf

Had to get through womens tennis first, one more reminder of who we really are before the good times come.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Had to get through womens tennis first, one more reminder of who we really are before the good times come.

Keep in mind thar we trying to get that new tennis complex built! Once that happens, we can expect better results.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

That is true, but not all sports are going to be great all at once.  Plus didnt the women have a new coach, b/c the other coach got fired for whatever they did.  I just wish UCF would leave one way or the other it stinks they have really good teams too, but I just have to remember things go in cycles, unless Men's basketball we seem to kind of stink at that forever lol.  Seeing the way we have been playing in these sports, if we can only get football back and basketball respectable, I feel the ACC could be our next and hopefully last stop for a long time.

Edited by bullieman08

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

That is true, but not all sports are going to be great all at once.  Plus didnt the women have a new coach, b/c the other coach got fired for whatever they did.  I just wish UCF would leave one way or the other it stinks they have really good teams too, but I just have to remember things go in cycles, unless Men's basketball we seem to kind of stink at that forever lol.  Seeing the way we have been playing in these sports, if we can only get football back and basketball respectable, I feel the ACC could be our next and hopefully last stop for a long time.

www.thebullspen.com/topic/99408-another-usf-coach-out/