• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls Club Website - Nicely Done USF!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Looks like they moved to the new place but no info on the new donor system yet that I could find ....

One good thing that I think happens with the new system (if that seating chart posted here was accurate), 100% of your Bulls Club donation not tied to the tickets will be tax exempt .... as opposed to the 80% of the total donation if you bought sports tickets in areas that required a donation.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

It's a slick site and will very good once fully up and running.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

Looks like they moved to the new place but no info on the new donor system yet that I could find ....

One good thing that I think happens with the new system (if that seating chart posted here was accurate), 100% of your Bulls Club donation not tied to the tickets will be tax exempt .... as opposed to the 80% of the total donation if you bought sports tickets in areas that required a donation.

It will still be 80% since the additional funds would be going to a giving level where you are receiving extra benefits.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Website is well done.  Charitable donation or investment...I prefer the former.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It will still be 80% since the additional funds would be going to a giving level where you are receiving extra benefits.

My bad. I guess I misinterpreted this:

Tax Information

Section 170(I) of the Internal Revenue Code states that gifts which provide the taxpayer "the right to purchase tickets for seating at an athletic event in an athletic stadium" are deductible at the rate of 80 percent of the gift. The fair market value of seating benefits, upon which the non-deductible portion of the gift is determined, is based on the minimum required gift to purchase seats in a given section. Because the maximum donation required for the most prominent seating is $25,000 (annually), the portion of a gift that exceeds that exceeds that threshold should be deductible at the rate of 100 percent. As a result, the non-deductible portion of a gift in excess of $10,000 will generally not exceed $2,000. A donor may decline seating priority benefits in writing in order to preserve 100% deductibility of gifts.