• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Adam Shuler Signs with WVU - USF misses legacy opportunity

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Sheriff.....thought softball girls didn't like guys.  Nice work swinging one back. :)

Also, how many kids do you have......that you know of??  How can the staff track all these back from the Greenbergopolis days??

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Just one Wagers - that I know of... My wife said if any show up at our door that didn't come from her in the future, it would be the last time they would be coming to our door (and she was pretty adamant). Needless to say, keeping my fingers crossed there are no other little ones out there with my DNA. 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

BDYZR - I wouldn't say they are totally receptive to our opinions and input 24-7. I'm not sure what type of relationship Adam Shuler has with the current coaching staff, but I know some former players who loathe them and some former players who think highly of them. Just depends on who the individual is I guess. Either way, every former players children should be known to the football office in some capacity - birthdays at least. I mean, I know DeAndrew Rubin has a son playing football (he's still relatively young), but I could see him very well having similar skills as his dad. Hell, Kevin Verpale has like three or four kids. Inventory control essentially...