• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ladies against College of Charleston

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

A bit concerned about Courtney.  The last 4 games or so (2 at home and maybe 2 or 3 in the Virgin Islands) she has struggled with her shooting.  As someone said today at the game maybe it is better she goes through this now rather than in conference.  But here is hoping that she figures it out.  She hit her first 2 today and thought OK, here we go.  But then didn't score, I believe, until the 2nd half.  May have ended up with about 10 or so.  Ferreira and Taylor connected from long range.  Jesperson played very well today.  Double digit points.  Heard that Kate Weber is in the hospital with an undisclosed illness, not an injury.  Get well Katelyn. 

As a whole they didn't shoot the ball very well against a much lesser defense than St. Johns.  Probably in the 35 - 40% range.

No worries with Court,  she was 10/25 for 27 pts vs OU (38 min);  8/20 - 18 pts vs Illinois(27 min);  10/27 - 23pts vs UK (34 min)......Tonight she was 6/14 - 12 pts (24 min).  USF WBB is about TEAM not individuals.

Wow, where the F did that come from?  Where did I say anything about it not being a team?  And if you think you don't need your stars to step up in conference games you know less about basketball than you think you do.   When it comes to crunch time they go to their best player and Courtney will need to make shots unlike the game vs. St. Johns. 

I just said I was a bit concerned.  Didn't say she stunk or anything.  Swamprat gave a rational explanation of why it may be happening and you preach about it being a team game? 

Edit: Just checked - she was 5 for 19 vs St. Johns. Didn't see that in your post.

Edited by CousinRicky