• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SMU Here I come!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Hope yall packed warm! Arrived at 8pm from Tampa and it was 32 outside. It's currently 26 now. Temps aren't expecting to break 45 for the high all weekend and maybe even a chance of snow if the stars align.

I saw a few bulls fans around the airport and had a quick convo with a Kstate fan on my plane about Leavitt... Excited for saturday and hoping for a dominant game by the Bulls!

Feels like 22 currently. Just getting colder lol. I love it! Gonna finish up this hot chocolate by the fire then crash. Need to run to Cabelas in the am for thermals for the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Feels like 22 currently. Just getting colder lol. I love it! Gonna finish up this hot chocolate by the fire then crash. Need to run to Cabelas in the am for thermals for the game.

grab some of those chemical hand warmers while you are at it.  Don't know if those go bad but have some we bought up in NJ at the last Rutgers game. 

grab some of those chemical hand warmers while you are at it. Don't know if those go bad but have some we bought up in NJ at the last Rutgers game.

Picked up the hot hands and the ones for the feet too. Should be ready to battle the cold.