• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#1 and #2 reason we improve this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Wow, take a seat Nancy. proud to be a member of this board. I'm gonna take 8-4 with

Wins: WCU, NC State, Maryland ,ECU,@Tulsa, @Cincy, @Memphis, UCF

Losses ; @Wisky, UConn, Houston, SMU

Tough losses with Houston and SMU as our lack of depth is once again the Monkey..."

Flip UConn with ECU.

East Carolina seems to have a high scoring O, and UConn is without it's stud RB (kicked off team).

But, UConn's WR Geramy Davis may be the most dangerous WR in the AAC.  They also have some decent young QBs.  They always seem to play us tight, and steal wins.  We were fortunate to beat them last year...and they REALLY finished strong last year.

I think 7-5 is possible.  Any more than that won't be shocking.  It will mean this team is gelling and players are stepping up & executing.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Wow, take a seat Nancy. proud to be a member of this board. I'm gonna take 8-4 with

Wins: WCU, NC State, Maryland ,ECU,@Tulsa, @Cincy, @Memphis, UCF

Losses ; @Wisky, UConn, Houston, SMU

Tough losses with Houston and SMU as our lack of depth is once again the Monkey..."

Flip UConn with ECU.

Those were the two I waffled on the most. Both are even odds in my book so I tried to pick em 1-1. I could easily see the flip.  Any more than that and I might be reamed for being overly optimistic.  :yeahbaby:

And on a side note. Half my family are Hokies. ECU plays them tough every match up. Any team that matches up against Beamer Ball that well has my immediate respect. ECU has a dynamic fan base and would tear up the P5 ACC if they joined. Watch out for them coming off 10-3 season.

Edited by Reliable Source