• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFMens Basketball - TBP Official In Game Thread #USFBulls vs. Memphis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Bright side?  Memphis plays so fast, we'll break 50 for the first time in a few games.

No we won't.

Yeah we did.  Still losing by 25.

Well, guess we have something to build on, we can score on their cheerleading freshman bench warmers.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

FIRE STAN HEATH NOW!!!!!!! Don't let him fly back to Tampa, Fire him NOW.

College coaches are rarely fired mid-season. How many former coaches do you want on the payroll?

want USF to get the right coaches, So NO set number,  Need to get the right AD who wants and demands winning(excellence), If it means firing the current coaches and staff all the way top to bottom than Fire away,   (but get it right this time)  The days of apologist and acceptance need to be swept to the trash. Even some of our fan base has the mentality that losing is ok and accepted.    We might actually increase a fan base when we start winning,  What a novel concept eh?( we see what losing will do, 14,000 at fb games and 3,000 at BB games)(bottom of the conference).

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Rudd not playing in the second half?

Why bother.  Maybe Heath saw him give up, and sat him. 

When you have to bench your seniors for effort its bad. Heath can't do anything about effort except bench the player. It appears that's what happened today. Sad

Should bench the coach as well.  This starts before the opening tip. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

:facepalm:
Let it end.  Just run around with the ball for the last 2 minutes. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Maybe that's why OMG rarely plays.  He barely moves while defending.  Looks like we're stuck burning a schollie for 2 more years.  I'd rather have someone that can play 15-20 minutes effectively.  No way he gets developed in 2 years.  He's a great side show, and seems like a good kid.  But there's no value.  Maybe get him to play OT for Taggart.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

College coaches are rarely fired mid-season. How many former coaches do you want on the payroll?

Fired for cause, impersonating a basketball coach.... How long do you want to be embarrassed by this ****** play?  Fire him, revoke about half these scholarships...

And replace him with who? A Stan disciple? You aren't going to hire someone outside mid-year and the school won't commit to a new basketball coach until a new AD is hired.

I get that you want him fired, but use your head.

Fire Stan let Wells coach the remainder of the season. 

Start the search now for new head coach( be the first to start looking)  make the hire when the season ends. And coaches start looking and become avail.

Edited by Dhambuc

Fired for cause, impersonating a basketball coach.... How long do you want to be embarrassed by this ****** play?  Fire him, revoke about half these scholarships...

And replace him with who? A Stan disciple? You aren't going to hire someone outside mid-year and the school won't commit to a new basketball coach until a new AD is hired.

I am using my head.  Perhaps it will be a wake up call to all the dead weight putting on our uniform twice a week and not giving a ****.  Go with Marsh, hell, let Howard coach.  Point is, HEATH changes NOTHING.  He runs the same defense, NO offense.  Allows his players to play weak, no energy ball game after game.  He sits on "collins is hurt".. Hell let COLLINS coach, he is better at on court strategy than anyone Heath listens to. 

I understand that there is no good coach sitting waiting, but you have to shake this up, or just like football there will be no program to attract a topline coach.  We are regressing on all our major sports and this will go down the toilet into obscurity and we will be the laughing stock of the AAC. 

Fire Stan let Wells coach the remainder of the season. 

Start the search now for new head coach( be the first to start looking)  make the hire when the season ends. And coaches start looking and become avail.

Terrible idea. Let's start the search for a new MBB coach without letting the incoming AD weigh in on it? Any prospective AD would look at the administration and run away as fast as possible.

So wait until after JULY 2015?  Makes sense....

I am using my head.  Perhaps it will be a wake up call to all the dead weight putting on our uniform twice a week and not giving a ****.  Go with Marsh, hell, let Howard coach.  Point is, HEATH changes NOTHING.  He runs the same defense, NO offense.  Allows his players to play weak, no energy ball game after game.  He sits on "collins is hurt".. Hell let COLLINS coach, he is better at on court strategy than anyone Heath listens to. 

I understand that there is no good coach sitting waiting, but you have to shake this up, or just like football there will be no program to attract a topline coach.  We are regressing on all our major sports and this will go down the toilet into obscurity and we will be the laughing stock of the AAC. 

What exactly do you hope to gain by firing Heath? Will this team make the NCAA let alone the NIT with anyone else coaching? Focus on hiring a new AD and let someone QUALIFIED make those decisions.

You realize Woolard does not retire until July 2015 right?  so waiting on a new AD, what AD will you get with a cellar MBB and Football program, neither of which plays in a post season tournament in two or more years.  Here, your first task is to fire the basketball coach.  What I want is to be able to have pride in the teams that represent my school.  I want to go watch a game that I paid my hard earned money for and feel that half that effort I put into making the money to buy the tickets is being expended by a coach that is making millions to sit there, smile and shake his ******* head.