• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I would rather...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Watch a kitten get run over than watch another USF sporting event this year...on the plus side, I was able to sell the rest of my basketball season tickets for 1/10 of face value which is more than I expected. I'm not renewing any season tickets next year until there is some major improvements...we really aren't competitive in any sport. Heres to football turning it around!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

OUR SOFTBALL IS GREAT

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

So we will all know you are full of **** when you come on here complaining about anything in the next year or two, right? There will be no reason for you to post about games, players, or coaches when you aren't watching games.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So we will all know you are full of **** when you come on here complaining about anything in the next year or two, right? There will be no reason for you to post about games, players, or coaches when you aren't watching games.

How would he even know what to post about?

USF made the radical change in football.  I'm not sure what else casual fans would expect.  We didn't have the underlying talent for a miraculous turn around a la Auburn.

If the football team is just as bad as last year again, I can understand the complaints, but it's early to cash out, imo.

As for basketball... Not sure I can defend it.  I thought we'd be better with a post presence.  Now that we have it, we find out we can't shoot for **** and our all Big East PG is out / injured.

How would he even know what to post about?

That is exactly my point. If he's not going to watch USF athletics, then there is no reason for him to discuss USF athletics.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

OP, I just hope the smart guy that bought your tix has more school pride and thicker skin than you do...

You know, football is a USF sport too, but you won't ever know if they turn it around if you don't watch! Or maybe you're saying you would leave your curbside kitten-squashing seat if you hear they started winning!? Emotional posts kill your rep, dude. It's not like we've ever been a bball sure-fire winner, so I really hope that wasn't your thought when you bought the tix.

Yeah, I was agreeing with you, gobulls

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Watch a kitten get run over than watch another USF sporting event this year...on the plus side, I was able to sell the rest of my basketball season tickets for 1/10 of face value which is more than I expected. I'm not renewing any season tickets next year until there is some major improvements...we really aren't competitive in any sport. Heres to football turning it around!

I applaud your decision to no longer give your money, or same amount of time, to the rudderless, sinking ship that is USF athletics.  Sports is entertainment. . . . . . therefore you rightfully have an expectation to be entertained.  This violation is unwatchable.  The superfans that say you have lost your right to complain, opine or even get back on the USF bandwagon are wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Casual fans don't have 1,000 posts on a team specific message board.

I understand casual fans being unhappy, but changes were made in terms of FB.  They will come to fruition or they wont, but rudderless and sinking ship?  Basketball in it's present form is light years ahead of where they were 10 years ago (winning 5 or 10 games in CUSA).  This team would ran sack those.  OK, we're not a top 50 or even hundred team, but this team will win games and is young and will get better.

Posting some melodramatic bull-**** on a message board deserves some prodding.  Why do you feel the need to tell us your leaving.  If you whine about it on a message board about it, I have a hard time believing you'd even do it in the first place.

I applaud your decision to no longer give your money, or same amount of time, to the rudderless, sinking ship that is USF athletics.  Sports is entertainment. . . . . . therefore you rightfully have an expectation to be entertained.  This violation is unwatchable.  The superfans that say you have lost your right to complain, opine or even get back on the USF bandwagon are wrong.

How can he complain about something he says he won't watch? How would his opinion be at all valid then?