• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 5 College Football Rivalries That Need A Trophy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

So this guy writes that USF left for the Big East, leaving UCF behind in the process and thus ending the games between them. Everything about that is totally wrong - he couldn't be more wrong if he tried. Remind me why anyone should take his opinion seriously? I mean, I get why slick does, but what about anyone who knows how to read?

Sigh. Do you always look for nitpicking ways to tear things down? He's wrong on some history, so what? The main point is that these schools had some history and are now in the same conference, playing on a regular basis. Can you try not to be a turd?
some history? You mean THE history, right?

Didn't happen like he said but the outcome is the same. USF went to the Big East, didn't agree to any ooc games past the ones scheduled. You think anyone but USF and UCF fans know or care if they were conference games or not? Lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

His #1 rivalry that needs a trophy doesn't even have a game scheduled .... The site title needs to just read "Semi-Useless Information"

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

So this guy writes that USF left for the Big East, leaving UCF behind in the process and thus ending the games between them. Everything about that is totally wrong - he couldn't be more wrong if he tried. Remind me why anyone should take his opinion seriously? I mean, I get why slick does, but what about anyone who knows how to read?

Sigh. Do you always look for nitpicking ways to tear things down? He's wrong on some history, so what? The main point is that these schools had some history and are now in the same conference, playing on a regular basis. Can you try not to be a turd?

You just saw something that fit with your UCF-based agenda, and threw out a link without considering whether it was ******* retarded or not. Don't blame me.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

You just saw something that fit with your UCF-based agenda, and threw out a link without considering whether it was ******* retarded or not. Don't blame me.

You're too ignorant to tell that my only agenda is pro USF. So yeah, I'll blame you.