• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lets start a suggestion thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Jtrue sorry but how much I do or do not donate to the program has nothing to do with how much of a fan I am. I was there in 97 for the 1st game as a soph and have been a season ticket holder until this year. I have donate not only money in the past, but my time. How dare you say who is or isnt a true fan. I have read you negative comments over and over and over...my friend (i use the term loosely) that is not a true fan. A true fan loves and supports their team through the good and the bad. They cheer whether they win or lose as that is what true fans do. They support the program when they are rebuilding while dreaming of better days to come. A true fan is not one to negatively comment of every little thing that goes wrong, a true fan does not boo his team, a true fan shows up rain or shine, cheers with all they have no matter what.

I am sick and tired of all the negative and complaining. Yes the team is down. We are rebuilding get over it. It may take 2-3 years to get the virus of skip holtz's effect out of USF but it will happen and CWT is the man to do it. Thank you Mike as you get it. I just wish more "fans" got it. We are not Alabama, Florida, Texas, USC, we are USF a 16 year old program that is rebuilding for the first time and as much as it sucks it is a process. Deal with it as a true fan would and support your team in any way you can. Cheer loud, look for the progress, the little steps each week that show you what this program can be.

just my 2 cent

Poppycock. Everyone knows the true measure of a fan is his financial contribution.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

I suggest Brad put a section into our profiles where we can show the exact amount of $ given to USF so it's easier to establish who is actually a true fan.

Think one is confusing Donor/ supporter and Fan.  (One can be all of them or any one of them).

All are welcome and encouraged.   (BTW I'm all 3).   Based on your proposal only those with Money or those who donate the most are " true fans" that eliminates children, those who just flat out cant afford to be a donor but make the occasional game, future donors, season ticket holders who don't currently donate.  If we also use your definition, than I suspect we only have a handful of "True fans" like the Morsoni's and others who have donated in the Million dollar plus range.  That would most likely eliminate  You and I as well.

I know u made the comment just to Stir the pot, But some like to donate privately, don't want or need to be recognized for their Monetary contributions. Others feel the need to be recognized for buying their $99 season tickets. 

I would venture to guess many on this site are "True Fan's" whether they donate or not. We are all upset by the way the season is playing out and the past 3 years.  It will get better, we just need to continue to support the way we can, ride out the ruff time and wait for the good times ahead. Celebrate the little things until the wins start to come again. Cheer for progression, improvement. Support them by showing up and not leaving early.

Edited by Dhambuc