• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Exactly when did our student section make asses of themselves? That's what I'm asking?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Exactly when did our student section make asses of themselves? That's what I'm asking?

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/ku-fans-decry-abusive-treatment-from-usf-fans/

Ok... 1. That was completely the other end of the stadium from the student section so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a student. 2. There were 55k at that game.... even if we go on the large side we're talking maybe what... 20 people? Like Grothe said... every school has their idiots. 

So I'm to assume your judging an entire fanbase on the one time conduct of maybe 15-20 people over 5 years ago? 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Ok... 1. That was completely the other end of the stadium from the student section so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a student. 2. There were 55k at that game.... even if we go on the large side we're talking maybe what... 20 people? Like Grothe said... every school has their idiots. 

So I'm to assume your judging an entire fanbase on the one time conduct of maybe 15-20 people over 5 years ago? 

those will be the people that show up in miami gear this weekend :D

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/ku-fans-decry-abusive-treatment-from-usf-fans/

LOL.  Reading apparently isn't your strong suit - this has NOTHING to do with the student section.  This is about a couple random incidents, stuff that every school deals with - some A LOT more than others, mind you *hint hint* ... 

Plus the author of that blog report had a huge ax to grind with USF so that's not really a very impartial article.  It's really making a big deal out of a very small one.  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

There was some embarrassing sights during the Kansas game. Though the Kansas fans had the same complex and were definitely not all innocent victims either. Every fanbase has a contingent of tards who either didn't attend the school and are on the bandwagon, or are just dumbasses in the first place and are generally poor sports no matter if it's a Bucs, Bolts, Rays, Magic, Heat, or other sporting event. USF luckily has a much smaller "didn't attend the school" base, because the other 3 main schools have claimed most of those people, but we, like every other school out there (save for maybe Nebraska), has idiots who act foolish on game day. We can thank alcohol and blissful young adult ignorance for that for the most part.

The deal with Miami, is that their fanbase adapted the whole swagger thing years ago. Forgive me for blanketing or stereotyping, but they just seem to attract that type of fan to their base that never outgrows the whole swagger thing, and it annoys the ever loving shatner out of people. Bama and UF and Texas and Notre Dame and Ohio State and USC people have the same issues sometimes.

As expected. You don't get articles like that written because of the antics of 20 people.

LOL.  Reading apparently isn't your strong suit - this has NOTHING to do with the student section.  This is about a couple random incidents, stuff that every school deals with - some A LOT more than others, mind you *hint hint* ... 

Plus the author of that blog report had a huge ax to grind with USF so that's not really a very impartial article.  It's really making a big deal out of a very small one.  

A couple of random incidents, which is why it made the news and caused opposing fans to contact the university. Got it. You guys are angels.

those will be the people that show up in miami gear this weekend :D

Well, many of the people showing up in Miami gear will be USF students, so maybe we're talking about the same people.

As expected. You don't get articles like that written because of the antics of 20 people.

Yes... you do. You need to read up on the history between USF and Brett McMurphy... maybe you'll understand at some point.

Look...  I was there when it happened.... it was 15-20 tards and the other USF fans that were there gave them hell for it to the point that we had them removed by the cops.