• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Really? Now list USF's attendance, along with the number of alumni and students. Can't believe you people would bring up this topic.

You keep trying to say that UM is on a different level than USF but then come back and want to compare attendance. If we're so much lower than your high and mighty Canes why should we have comparable attendance?

Because you only want alums and students to attend, and you have 300,000 compared to our 90,000.

You're missing the point.... which was that your non alum fanbase are usually 80 - 85% uneducated drunk idiots who more often than not forget to bathe on a consistent basis. No one with more than two brain cells (we have our idiots too <Cough> Bubba <cough>) is saying you can't or shouldn't have a non alum fanbase.... it's the conduct and hygene habits of that fanbase that get UM into trouble... also the fact that they like to dress as orange seats when your team isn't winning.

Look... USF got royally screwed by Skippy in so many ways that we're still just figuring it all out. That said we've been playing football for less than 20 years so we haven't had the chance to build a solid base yet. We're competing with decades of kids growing up FSU, UF or UM fans... it takes time.

Good, we got your excuses out of the way. Now, are you able to comprehend that we are a small private school that draws more than half of our student body from outside of Florida? So we have 10,000 undergrads, 6,000 of who have no family within a minimum of a ten hour drive. And because those students come from outside Florida, many of them leave Florida when they graduate. Of our 80,000 living alumni, more than 40,000 of them live somewhere other than Florida.

Yet you guys want us to fill 73,000 seats and only have a few non-alum fans walking around. SMH.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

You Miami graduates give your university a bad name.

It's a shame some of my family members and friends who graduated from Miami also have Miami being represented by such pricks.

You Miami fans sound as if you derive your self worth from the university, as if there is a positive correlation between how much you paid in tuition, the football team, and the university's rankings and your self worth. The people I know who attended Miami are the ones from which Miami derived it's worth and contribute Miami's academic status, not the other way around. The Miami alums in this thread are pathetic.

For those Miami graduates in this thread I am very curious, what city and state did you attend high school?

Ned is one these gentle men your daddy?

2+Live+Crew+74286680_10.jpg

No, my dad was a white guy who worked for the phone company. Passed a few years ago. But thanks anyway.

So in one post we're just a bunch of bandwagon fans, then in another post we don't even show up when we win championships. Got it.

Kinda similar to USF filling the place in 2007, then closing upper decks six years later.

Pot, meet kettle.

I'm sorry... I missed where the only upper deck that has been open since 2007 was closed.... could you point that out? I'd love that because it would help fill the lower bowl and give a better atmosphere.

Patiently waiting....

Semantics. You have filled the place, but choose to not open the whole stadium because of a lack of interest. If the 67K who showed up for WVU weren't bandwagon fans, you would sell tickets in the whole place.

That was one game and it was the only sell out we've ever had in our history. Under normal situations the east 300's are maybe half full plus 3 sections for the students.... the west 300's are only usually open if UM, FSU, UCF or a top 10 ranked team are in town (See Kansas 2008)... outside of that the west 3rd level is never open. Maybe you should dial back your expectations for a 15yr old program?

Your 15 year old program is tied to 300,000 alumni and students.

It's a shame some of my family members and friends who graduated from Miami also have Miami being represented by such pricks.

You Miami fans sound as if you derive your self worth from the university, as if there is a positive correlation between how much you paid in tuition, the football team, and the university's rankings and your self worth. The people I know who attended Miami are the ones from which Miami derived it's worth and contribute Miami's academic status, not the other way around. The Miami alums in this thread are pathetic.

For those Miami graduates in this thread I am very curious, what city and state did you attend high school?

I am absolutely being a *****, and it is in direct response to the trash your fans have posted. When I came here I expected to see at least a little bit of football discussion. Nope, it's a bunch of freaking USF fans trashing my university.

Apopka, Florida.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

So in one post we're just a bunch of bandwagon fans, then in another post we don't even show up when we win championships. Got it.

Kinda similar to USF filling the place in 2007, then closing upper decks six years later.

Pot, meet kettle.

I'm sorry... I missed where the only upper deck that has been open since 2007 was closed.... could you point that out? I'd love that because it would help fill the lower bowl and give a better atmosphere.

Patiently waiting....

Semantics. You have filled the place, but choose to not open the whole stadium because of a lack of interest. If the 67K who showed up for WVU weren't bandwagon fans, you would sell tickets in the whole place.

That was one game and it was the only sell out we've ever had in our history. Under normal situations the east 300's are maybe half full plus 3 sections for the students.... the west 300's are only usually open if UM, FSU, UCF or a top 10 ranked team are in town (See Kansas 2008)... outside of that the west 3rd level is never open. Maybe you should dial back your expectations for a 15yr old program?

WHO GREW UP UF, FSU AND UM FANS...... MY GOD MAN ARE YOU REALLY THAT DENSE???

It's only been 15 years since we were in trailers... it takes decades to build a fanbase.

I'm trying to have a logical debate with you but if you're not going to acknowledge the background to the situation then what the hell is the point.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I am absolutely being a *****, and it is in direct response to the trash your fans have posted. When I came here I expected to see at least a little bit of football discussion. Nope, it's a bunch of freaking USF fans trashing my university.

Apopka, Florida.

Warren? Is that you?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Pot, meet kettle.

Patiently waiting....

how many attended when we had a football program? just asking

Pot, meet kettle.

Patiently waiting....

WHO GREW UP UF, FSU AND UM FANS...... MY GOD MAN ARE YOU REALLY THAT DENSE???

It's only been 15 years since we were in trailers... it takes decades to build a fanbase.

I'm trying to have a logical debate with you but if you're not going to acknowledge the background to the situation then what the hell is the point.

Then why wouldn't you people show a modicum of humility and stop trashing a small private university that would need 30 years worth of graduating classes to fill the stadium one time?