• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Towing at RayJay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Have you guys ever heard threats about cars being towed as "abandoned" because they were in the lot too long?  I'm not talking three days, just early a.m. to about 10 minutes after the game.  Last weekend we dropped my vehicle off on the way to see family pretty early in the a.m.  (We didn't want to take two cars and my wife wasn't coming to the game with us afterward).  When we came out of the game the guys next to us said security was trying to have it towed.  I told them there's now way but he was dead serious.  We had a pass for the game in plain view on the mirror...

This was the first time we've actually parked in Lot 7 so I didn't know if there was a very strict policy over there or what. I've parked at the old mall for the past 13 years or so.  First time in lot 7 so maybe they were mad I was in their spot?

Edited by StateRoad42

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Don't know about early, but we have been asked to leave after games.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Don't know about early, but we have been asked to leave after games.

same here

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

The parking stadium parking lot rules seem to change every year.  Lot boundry's semi change along with opening hours.  This year I was told the lots open 5 hours prior to game time.  A few years back I put my bike in the back of my suv to secure a good tree spot and ride my bike back.  I caught all hell when I came back to my vehicle and like you others told me they were trying to find the me/owner and supposedly they were going to tow.  They didn't tow but I won't be doing that again.  The stadium parking nazi's especially the "leader," who sprints all over the lots flagging down cars,  have zero leeway and don't bother trying to ask them a question since they are down right rude.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I remember at Auburn fans would go and literally stake out areas for parking and tailgating. And NO ONE challenge their spot, didn't matter how big it was.