• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Soccer Tonight Delayed until 8PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I didn't go back after the weather delay. This is the main downside to our new soccer stadium, in the old stadium bad weather meant waiting under the grandstands .... in the new facility there is no where to go (except the bathrooms).

I thought we looked pretty sharp, but I am not smart enough to know if that was because we were sharp or just so much more talented than the St. Leo.

When we played St Leo in the Spring, it didn't take much to look sharp.

To answer the question about our offense, there are quite a few guys that didn't play last year that I expect to increase our goals scored average. Moalosi and Salinas were out with injuries last year. Moalosi was a top scorer in JUCO and Salinas always brought a spark off the bench. Based on Spring play, I think Marcus Epps will be huge for our team.

I wasn't at the game the other night, but it sounds like the defense wasn't challenged much. I'm worried about our play at the centre-back position. The team has to replace a couple stud CBs. Because of this, we may need those extra goals.